Halo 5: Videos of Bullet Magnetism (not Killcam)..

Hey, so I was able to record a couple instances of Bullet Magnetism, and they were all first person. Here are the links, I put them on youtube, so you can slow them down, and see just how bad they really are!

Video 1 | Somehow I miss the last shot:

Video 2 | Impossible Headshot, but at least we know why the added curved pieces to forge:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqcXk7G1ft8&index=3&list=UUGdz8VPOsjIRGOGW1rKXsUg

Video 3 | Another instance of a shot not hitting the Head, but still resulting in a kill, a Perfect Kill no less:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQEq1BZaG0I&index=5&list=UUGdz8VPOsjIRGOGW1rKXsUg

Video 4 | Probably the most obvious of all, the rocket makes a clear turn to seek out the enemy player:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpbGa58-AO8&index=7&list=UUGdz8VPOsjIRGOGW1rKXsUg

*Disclaimer in video 3 I was by myself because my team quit on me, that is why it is only 4-22. In Video 4, the enemy team all quit except for one person…

> 2533274836815839;1:
> Hey, so I was able to record a couple instances of Bullet Magnetism, and they were all first person. Here are the links, I put them on youtube, so you can slow them down, and see just how bad they really are!
>
> Video 1 | Somehow I miss the last shot:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8KyTJGJytc&list=UUGdz8VPOsjIRGOGW1rKXsUg
>
> Video 2 | Impossible Headshot, but at least we know why the added curved pieces to forge:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqcXk7G1ft8&index=3&list=UUGdz8VPOsjIRGOGW1rKXsUg
>
> Video 3 | Another instance of a shot not hitting the Head, but still resulting in a kill, a Perfect Kill no less:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQEq1BZaG0I&index=5&list=UUGdz8VPOsjIRGOGW1rKXsUg
>
> Video 4 | Probably the most obvious of all, the rocket makes a clear turn to seek out the enemy player:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpbGa58-AO8&index=7&list=UUGdz8VPOsjIRGOGW1rKXsUg
>
> *Disclaimer in video 3 I was by myself because my team quit on me, that is why it is only 4-22. In Video 4, the enemy team all quit except for one person…

Video 1: With the recoil of the BR and flinch you were still hitting the guy. You did shoot him at the end which never registered so that could of been from lag, but that situation wasn’t to terrible. Plausible
Video 2: That was a more clear example as the player’s head wasn’t visible anymore yet the bullets were still able to hit. Bullet Magnetism
Video 3: This one was similar to the first. You shoot once before he died and then another after he died. The shot before looked like with the recoil that it could have hit his head, but it doesn’t look like it did. Plausible
Video 4: Right at the beginning a grenade blows up and lets out just enough of the explosion to push the rocket a bit to curve it. Plausible

> 2533274823601925;2:
> > 2533274836815839;1:
> > Hey, so I was able to record a couple instances of Bullet Magnetism, and they were all first person. Here are the links, I put them on youtube, so you can slow them down, and see just how bad they really are!
> >
> > Video 1 | Somehow I miss the last shot:
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8KyTJGJytc&list=UUGdz8VPOsjIRGOGW1rKXsUg
> >
> > Video 2 | Impossible Headshot, but at least we know why the added curved pieces to forge:
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqcXk7G1ft8&index=3&list=UUGdz8VPOsjIRGOGW1rKXsUg
> >
> > Video 3 | Another instance of a shot not hitting the Head, but still resulting in a kill, a Perfect Kill no less:
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQEq1BZaG0I&index=5&list=UUGdz8VPOsjIRGOGW1rKXsUg
> >
> > Video 4 | Probably the most obvious of all, the rocket makes a clear turn to seek out the enemy player:
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpbGa58-AO8&index=7&list=UUGdz8VPOsjIRGOGW1rKXsUg
> >
> > *Disclaimer in video 3 I was by myself because my team quit on me, that is why it is only 4-22. In Video 4, the enemy team all quit except for one person…
>
>
> Video 1: With the recoil of the BR and flinch you were still hitting the guy. You did shoot him at the end which never registered so that could of been from lag, but that situation wasn’t to terrible. Plausible
> Video 2: That was a more clear example as the player’s head wasn’t visible anymore yet the bullets were still able to hit. Bullet Magnetism
> Video 3: This one was similar to the first. You shoot once before he died and then another after he died. The shot before looked like with the recoil that it could have hit his head, but it doesn’t look like it did. Plausible
> Video 4: Right at the beginning a grenade blows up and lets out just enough of the explosion to push the rocket a bit to curve it. Plausible

You may be right about video 4, i never noticed that one actually haha, but either way, that probably exploded from the bullet magnetism aiming for the grenade. Also I don’t feel like grenades should affect the trajectory of a rocket that much, I mean in this instance it wasn’t bad, but i have seen it so much worse before in this game.

I guess the rocket works the same way plasma grenades can launch each other.

I think the X in the scope is just to late. It’s not while you kill him, it’s an animation after you killed him. But I’m not sure, would like to see the video in slowmo :slight_smile:

> 2533274903590459;5:
> I think the X in the scope is just to late. It’s not while you kill him, it’s an animation after you killed him. But I’m not sure, would like to see the video in slowmo :slight_smile:

On youtube you can, just press the settings button on the video, and then press speed, you can select up to 1/4 the speed of the original video!

> 2533274836815839;6:
> > 2533274903590459;5:
> > I think the X in the scope is just to late. It’s not while you kill him, it’s an animation after you killed him. But I’m not sure, would like to see the video in slowmo :slight_smile:
>
>
>
>
> On youtube you can, just press the settings button on the video, and then press speed, you can select up to 1/4 the speed of the original video!

Ahh, thanks. Just works with Chrome, not Opera. :slight_smile:

/EDIT: I think at least 8 bullets hit the head, the X is too late and the hit boxes are too big, not the bullet magnetism.