Halo 5 - Vehicles

Hey guys,

So we have all seen a little bit of what Halo 5 will be providing us. So far I’ve only really seen one new vehicle being the Phaeton forunner vehicle.
Which admittedly sounds and looks cool, it is always exciting to get a new vehicle but I do hope we get more.

But I would like to see more new vehicles and of course the old ones.
Return of the Hornet or/and even the brute vehicles.
But some vehicles I always wanted to see or use are;

UNSC Vehicles:

• The Grizzly
  • The Cobra
  • The Rhino
    (These first three are tanks essentially)
  • The Cyclops (Like mantis)
    and of course the flying vehicles
  • Hornet/Falcon
  • The Pelican
  • The Vulture

In terms of Covenant vehicles I always wanted to be able to use the anti-air Wraith and of course the Scarab.

Of course the use of any of the Vehicles probably simply won’t work in multiplayer so hope they turn up in campaign or whatever other game modes are coming.

Point is I just hope they go all out with vehicles and the Halo universe. Halo has been including awesome new vehicles with pretty much every instalment and hope the trend continues but bringing back some of the old favourites like the revenant. Any thoughts?

99% sure I saw some space battlin’ going on in Halo 5 campaign demo. So there may be that to look forward to.

Halo 5 will feature many new vehicles and the older ones will have slight changes, so they are all new and better!

Falcon and Hornet! Both ! But it seems to will be as a DLC…

> 2533274819927364;3:
> Halo 5 will feature many new vehicles and the older ones will have slight changes, so they are all new and better!

Link before aboarding the “assumption” train.
Anywho, besides the regulars that are expected in a Halo game, they need to feel the spot for the Covenant counterpart of the Warthog. I wish the Revenant came back with nice shielding, like the banshee has.

> 2533274821174589;5:
> > 2533274819927364;3:
> > Halo 5 will feature many new vehicles and the older ones will have slight changes, so they are all new and better!
>
>
> Link before aboarding the “assumption” train.
> Anywho, besides the regulars that are expected in a Halo game, they need to feel the spot for the Covenant counterpart of the Warthog. I wish the Revenant came back with nice shielding, like the banshee has.

I second that. I was surprised they took it out initially to be honest. They sort of went vice versa by taking the revenant out as the warthog counterpart and the falcon/hornet as the banshee counter part. Both I wish they kept.
@Goxx, have you got a link or something that has any of that detail. So far I’ve only been going off footage so I only know of the Phaeton as a new vehicle. I would hope there would be more so fingers crossed!

> 2533274811158328;2:
> 99% sure I saw some space battlin’ going on in Halo 5 campaign demo. So there may be that to look forward to.

Definitely something that would bring a lot of wow factor if they managed it. Even if it isn’t at the scale of Starwars battlefront (The old version of course) it would be a welcome edition. With recent campaigns such as reach and Halo 4 it is certainly possible if not expected.

> 2533274821174589;5:
> > 2533274819927364;3:
> > Halo 5 will feature many new vehicles and the older ones will have slight changes, so they are all new and better!
>
>
> Link before aboarding the “assumption” train.
> Anywho, besides the regulars that are expected in a Halo game, they need to feel the spot for the Covenant counterpart of the Warthog. I wish the Revenant came back with nice shielding, like the banshee has.

What are you talking about? There is a new vehicle called the Phaeton and there are changes to the older vehicles like the ghost design and the banshee shields. His only assumption now is 1 other new vehicle which might as well be that uncomfirmed super scarab. This is all from the E3 showcase too.

> 2533274885566464;4:
> Falcon and Hornet! Both ! But it seems to will be as a DLC…

Luckily for us, the DLC is free!

What about that Siege Bike that was rumored a month or two ago? The MegaBloks one that came out… anyone want that in the game? Or know anything about it?

> 2533274803493024;10:
> What about that Siege Bike that was rumored a month or two ago? The MegaBloks one that came out… anyone want that in the game? Or know anything about it?

I haven’t heard anything about a bike in the game but one certainly exists that I forgot to list in the initial post.
Here it is on Halo Wikia too :

Personally I’d like to see it. In regards to forge world I actually didn’t mind some of the races some people made so this bike would be more than welcome.
I really do hope they go all out in vehicles. I mean they don’t need to include every one in every multiplayer map. Hell I would like the Elephant to make an appearance again like halo 3. Though they weren’t overly effective they were fun to play around with haha OR better yet be able to drive a Mammoth!

The UNSC VTOL from megabloks is probably going to be in there

> 2533274833604322;12:
> The UNSC VTOL from megabloks is probably going to be in there

Hope so!

Been waiting for my Forerunner tank since 2004. Make it happen, 343!

I’ll sit here, wishing 343i actually put a UNSC air vehicle in. The removal of one from Halo 4 seemed like a horrible step backwards - Hornet in 3, Falcon in Reach, then nothing?

I was so disappointed. I prefer UNSC vehicles through and through, and whenever they remove the UNSC Air equivalent I get sad. Like really. Why add it if you’ll never have it used again?

Since they said there’s no UNSC air vehicle at launch, I hope that means we get the Hornet or the Falcon as one of the post-launch REQ cards. I really love the Elephant but it’s probably too big to be a REQ and would have to have maps designed specifically so it could be maneuvered around structures. I’d also love to see the Locust added.

> 2533274871402559;16:
> Since they said there’s no UNSC air vehicle at launch, I hope that means we get the Hornet or the Falcon as one of the post-launch REQ cards. I really love the Elephant but it’s probably too big to be a REQ and would have to have maps designed specifically so it could be maneuvered around structures. I’d also love to see the Locust added.

Im bringing another post of mine here because of this. I don’t know if they have actually been deconfirmed since, but im pretty sure its all just confusion from the warzone Q&A. There might not be, but thats not what they said:

> I don’t know how many people actually read it, but it said no pilot-able UNSC vehicles in Warzone at launch. This (edit: hopefully) means that there is at least one, but it doesnt work well for Warzone. Here’s a quote from the Warzone Q&A:
>
> > Warzone features Pelicans in intro to the mode but there will be no pilotable UNSC aircraft in the mode at launch.

> 2533274871402559;16:
> Since they said there’s no UNSC air vehicle at launch, I hope that means we get the Hornet or the Falcon as one of the post-launch REQ cards. I really love the Elephant but it’s probably too big to be a REQ and would have to have maps designed specifically so it could be maneuvered around structures. I’d also love to see the Locust added.

Even if the Elephant made it into a forge world like map, or just a normal map similar to Halo 3s sandtrap where the elephant first made an appearance.

> 2533274815946143;18:
> > 2533274871402559;16:
> > Since they said there’s no UNSC air vehicle at launch, I hope that means we get the Hornet or the Falcon as one of the post-launch REQ cards. I really love the Elephant but it’s probably too big to be a REQ and would have to have maps designed specifically so it could be maneuvered around structures. I’d also love to see the Locust added.
>
>
> Even if the Elephant made it into a forge world like map, or just a normal map similar to Halo 3s sandtrap where the elephant first made an appearance.

Elephant? Screw that make room for the
Mammoth :stuck_out_tongue:

i want a UNSC flying vehicle like the Hornet and maybe a UNSC Bike but keep the mongoose and return the Gaushog (dont know for sure if its gone)
i really liked it