halo 5 v halo 4

Its actually funny because Halo 5 went right were halo 4 got wrong but went wrong were halo 4 got right :

• Gameplay - Soundtrack - Less COD like multiplayer - much more dense levels making the campaign a blast to replay - the Promethians are fun to fight (covenant are still much fun to fight against)Were halo 5 went wrong on what halo 4 got right :

• The UI - Customisation options - Halo 5 is aimed at kids were halo 4 was aimed at adults/Teens - The story - Splitscreen

My favorate thing about halo 4 was its varied team sizes for different objectives that played better with the perfect amount of people in the team.

I have no idea what you’re trying to say with this… what is right and what is wrong?

EDIT: Now I see…

This is why I can’t decide if I like or dislike 343. They’ll get a lot of things right, but they’ll get an equal amount of stuff wrong, and it’s really quite annoying.

Halo 4 had req packs linked to kills, sorta like a kill streak idea… Was not the best idea for multiplayer but would have been a great idea for Warzone.

Aim down sights in halo 5 is very much like CoD (Don’t see why you haven’t noticed). But it’s not a big deal though in my opinion.

They had Destiny Shaders in Halo 5 for a while but eventually fixed it back to normal halo color customization.

They have too many skins like Evlove and your team mates or AI bots are stupider than they were in Halo Reach.

They have too many Emblems.

Thruster pack is severely abused in game. Personally I think they should have stuck with Sprint and kept things simple.

Halo had a awesome set up. Sure some balances needed to be put in place but it’s a good game either way.

people complain about three things about halo 4.

1. Unlimited Sprint (Halo 5 Adressed that issue by having it linked to your shields)

2. Loadouts (Now we have req power weapons grr which means more skins >:(

3. Kill Streak Reqs (Which now we have Req power weapons Grr) and that would’ve been fine in Warzone and not in Arena.

Halo 5 has its issues. And it has its community issues as well seeing as all them CoD kids and battle front kids joined the Halo Community we’ve had nothing but issues with these kids dictating how Halo is made and they have been attacking and reporting halo players for not liking Halo 5.

Halo is dead 343 won’t give us the numbers of the amount of people playing in each game type because they know people are going to compare the numbers. They do not want to admit that the CoD route and the money they’ve been spilling into marketing and sales isn’t worth it in the long run.

> 2533275000870778;1:
> - The UI

The player cards were terrible.

TLDR

they both suck

Both games suffered from a lack of launch content.

> 2535414299834534;5:
> Halo 4 had req packs linked to kills, sorta like a kill streak idea… Was not the best idea for multiplayer but would have been a great idea for Warzone.
>
> Aim down sights in halo 5 is very much like CoD (Don’t see why you haven’t noticed). But it’s not a big deal though in my opinion.
>
> They had Destiny Shaders in Halo 5 for a while but eventually fixed it back to normal halo color customization.
>
> They have too many skins like Evlove and your team mates or AI bots are stupider than they were in Halo Reach.
>
> They have too many Emblems.
>
> Thruster pack is severely abused in game. Personally I think they should have stuck with Sprint and kept things simple.
>
> Halo had a awesome set up. Sure some balances needed to be put in place but it’s a good game either way.
>
> people complain about three things about halo 4.
>
> 1) Unlimited Sprint (Halo 5 Adressed that issue by having it linked to your shields)
>
> 2) Loadouts (Now we have req power weapons grr which means more skins >:(
>
> 3) Kill Streak Reqs (Which now we have Req power weapons Grr) and that would’ve been fine in Warzone and not in Arena.
>
> Halo 5 has its issues. And it has its community issues as well seeing as all them CoD kids and battle front kids joined the Halo Community we’ve had nothing but issues with these kids dictating how Halo is made and they have been attacking and reporting halo players for not liking Halo 5.
>
> Halo is dead 343 won’t give us the numbers of the amount of people playing in each game type because they know people are going to compare the numbers. They do not want to admit that the CoD route and the money they’ve been spilling into marketing and sales isn’t worth it in the long run.

The smart scope in halo 5 doesnt function like most normal ADS’ as it doesny affect the danage of the weapon it just increases the range. I would still like to see it removed.

Please, do not say Halo 4 Soundtrack went wrong…

> 2533275010793662;11:
> Please, do not say Halo 4 Soundtrack went wrong…

As much as i liked halo 4s soundtrack it just wasnt very halo. Halo 5s soundtrack was a great return to form.

> 2727626560040591;6:
> > 2533275000870778;1:
> > - The UI
>
>
> The player cards were terrible.

Well they were better than halo 5s UI.

> 2533275000870778;12:
> > 2533275010793662;11:
> > Please, do not say Halo 4 Soundtrack went wrong…
>
>
> As much as i liked halo 4s soundtrack it just wasnt very halo. Halo 5s soundtrack was a great return to form.

If halo 4 wasn’t a halo game, it would still have an amazing soundtrack. But the lack of the chanting of monks when you start up the game left some emptiness. Overall I agree 100% with the OP. If halo 6 is a smash up of the 2, it can be a great game. 343 has had its 2 Guinea pigs, now it’s time to deliver a true halo game.

Personally i lovex Halo 4’s soundtrack. Sure some songs were garbage but I liked it. Hmm 117 and Ascendancy.

I feel Halo 4 may had a better BTB( actual well made developer maps… Longview, settler and vortex were just AWESOME), especially with having heavies with actual useful vehicles and more btb game types(dominion was pretty fun). Other than that that is about all it did better than H5. Also having better playlist at launch.

Oh and I guess I will say H4 campaign was better than H5 mainly due to it being all Master Chief and more so that you didn’t have stupid computer controlled friendly AI…

> 2533274988394857;14:
> If halo 6 is a smash up of the 2, it can be a great game. 343 has had its 2 Guinea pigs, now it’s time to deliver a true halo game.

Meanwhile Bungie made a fantastic Halo game on their first try and continued to do so until Reach.

I prefer the variety in environments in Halo 4’s maps compared to A similar theme found in most of Halo 5’s maps. What do you guys think?

Halo 4 had more content than Halo 5 enough said