halo 5 underrated?

I am the only one that thinks that halo 5 is very underrated?
It has a very good gameplay and a very good campaign compared to other games, it may not be the best halo campaign but Im sure that is much better than a lot of games out there. It has the best map tool and very good custom games, later it will be more social. It is very competitive.
Pd: Halo reach was very overrated

Best shooter of 2015 no contest.

It’s fun.
Not groundbreaking like the first two.
Not simply perfect like 3 and Reach.
People aren’t trying to make their games “Halo-killers” anymore because the real Halo-killer was Bungie leaving.

You’re welcome to your opinion, of course, but the masses have spoken. Halo 5 is the worst Halo ever: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/cr/B00DB9JV5W/ref=mw_dp_cr

I consider it the best shooter released in the last few years for sure, by far. I think it’s totally underrated.

> 2533274895508405;3:
> It’s fun.
> Not groundbreaking like the first two.
> Not simply perfect like 3 and Reach.
> People aren’t trying to make their games “Halo-killers” anymore because the real Halo-killer was Bungie leaving.

Perfect? I can point a thousand flaws out to you that Halo 5 doesn’t have.

@ Klifftacular Saying Halo 5 is the worst Halo is a lie. That is the god awful Spartan Assault

> 2533274983363198;7:
> @ Klifftacular Saying Halo 5 is the worst Halo is a lie. That is the god awful Spartan Assault

Please do not revive old threads.

this is old? I never pay attention…

For sure.

I personally think it’s one of the best in the whole franchise.

And I’m a Halo Veteran.

Worst by far. It’s best features is Forge but everything else is the worst in the series.

> 2533274983363198;7:
> @ Klifftacular Saying Halo 5 is the worst Halo is a lie. That is the god awful Spartan Assault

Please don’t revive old threads.