Halo 5 Unboxing?

Has there been any news circulating when 343i or MS will unveil what we will be getting with the $250 Halo 5 besides a statue? For a price point of $100 dollars more then when Reach’s statue edition came out I’d expect to get tons of goodies and things to geek out about. Along with some cool physical items I’d really like to get boat loads of digital custom stuff for my spartan that when players see me they can be like “Whaoooo that guy looks so badass”.

So would you rather have more physical loot or digital??

Both. I want a statue of Locke and Chief back to back like the Halo 3 Chief and Arbiter statue.

Edit: The whole big/square box will contain a replica of Locke’s helmet (I wish), in addition to master Chiefs chip with the little chain on it, and your very own cloak.

If the statue is just Locke and not Chief and Locke, which the marketing so far seems to suggest, I may have to reevaluate my $250 reserve unless the rest of the stuff is really compelling.

Thankfully, because I do not get charged for my preorder until the game ships to me or I pick it up, I can cancel at any time, and my preorder has no effect on anything related to the game’s development or quality at release.

> 2533274882999606;2:
> Both. I want a statue of Locke and Chief back to back like the Halo 3 Chief and Arbiter statue.

That is indeed cool but I think that was sold separately from the game unless I’m mistaken. I remember the famous “cat helmet” that was sold came with Halo 3.

> 2533274800197828;3:
> If the statue is just Locke and not Chief and Locke, which the marketing so far seems to suggest, I may have to reevaluate my $250 reserve unless the rest of the stuff is really compelling.
>
> Thankfully, because I do not get charged for my preorder until the game ships to me or I pick it up, I can cancel at any time, and my preorder has no effect on anything related to the game’s development or quality at release.

I put my minimum down at Game stop a few months ago just to ensure a spot at getting one. The good news is if I don’t like what I’m getting i’ll just switch over to the next level down or basic. Until it’s unveiled I’m not putting any more money down. Somehow though, I don’t think I’ll be disappointed and we’ll have a few surprises in store!

> 2533274795569076;4:
> > 2533274882999606;2:
> > Both. I want a statue of Locke and Chief back to back like the Halo 3 Chief and Arbiter statue.
>
>
> That is indeed cool but I think that was sold separately from the game unless I’m mistaken. I remember the famous “cat helmet” that was sold came with Halo 3.

All I want is a wearable helmet, but a scale model of the chief would be cool to.

> 2533274882999606;2:
> Both. I want a statue of Locke and Chief back to back like the Halo 3 Chief and Arbiter statue.
>
> Edit: The whole big/square box will contain a replica of Locke’s helmet (I wish), in addition to master Chiefs chip with the little chain on it, and your very own cloak.

Only the cloak would make me spend 250 on the game. I would wear it every day, even during summer.
It would be my precious

I have two pre ordered, once they announce the contents, i’ll decide whether i want them both!