Halo 5 Twitch streaming

So I’ve just gotten my copy of Halo 5, and after looking all over online I’m trying to find if I’m allowed to stream any of it at all. The only things I can find are media outlets, and select streamers that are playing it. Just want to know if I’m allowed or will I get shut down for streaming the game?

At the moment it seems that only the first 3 campaign missions are free to stream. But I´m not sure if that is true for everyone right now…or just select media outlets.

> 2587559250213324;2:
> At the moment it seems that only the first 3 campaign missions are free to stream. But I´m not sure if that is true for everyone right now…or just select media outlets.

Missions 1 - 3 and Mission 8. Since you are not media and if you obtained your copy legitimately then you should not be banned until launch. You did not sign a NDA to not show any other missions until the 26th, but that doesn’t mean they can’t have your stream disabled until then though. You could probably try tweeting Frank O’Connor or Josh Holmes and see if it is fine.

Looking For Anybody to watch

Check out - ImaQuestionMark
On Twitch
Remeber if you like what you see drop a follow.