Halo 5 tribute – The Silent Cartographer

I made a tribute to the CE level The Silent Cartographer on H5’s Warzone map, Raid on Apex 7!

It’s just some screenshots, but I really like how it turned out.

Great looking screenshots dude, did you capture those in 4k?

> 2533274833004695;2:
> Great looking screenshots dude, did you capture those in 4k?

Thanks! And yep, finally got a 4k TV last month and I’m still admiring how beautiful some of these maps are.

You’re welcome! Oh man now I just absolutely have to get one. I just got an xbox one x thinking I could still capture in 4k with a 1080p tv. NOPE!
Can I ask you a favor if you don’t already know?
I make Halo 5 content using the Theater too, except capturing dramatized gameplay, emulating multiple angles, rewinding a lot in Theater…and when I do slow motion with my current non-4k setup…it’s choppy at the slower speeds. This forces me to capture in real time and use my video editing software to slow things down for many shots…which comprises my ability to move in theater while capturing in slow-motion without being choppy. Anyway, if you know or could test that slow motion in theater and let me know here if it is butter smooth, I would be most appreciative.

> 2535418288909351;1:
> I made a tribute to the CE level The Silent Cartographer on H5’s Warzone map, Raid on Apex 7!
>
> It’s just some screenshots, but I really like how it turned out.

Hey there! Congratulations on this piece being featured on Halo waypoint 1•17 #HaloSpotlight to receive your reward for the feature, search the name snickerdoodle on waypoint!

> 2535423403773231;5:
> > 2535418288909351;1:
> > I made a tribute to the CE level The Silent Cartographer on H5’s Warzone map, Raid on Apex 7!
> >
> > It’s just some screenshots, but I really like how it turned out.
>
> Hey there! Congratulations on this piece being featured on Halo waypoint 1•17 #HaloSpotlight to receive your reward for the feature, search the name snickerdoodle on waypoint!

Thanks!! I didn’t realize there was a reward, looked up the name but I’m not sure what I do after that?