halo 5 too politically correct?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Just seems to me they made locke black to get more mainstream coverage we want to play as master chief not a game that consistst of 75% locke and there’s too many women Spartans it’s just unrealistic I mean fine have 1 women spartan and 1 black side character not the main protagonist and half the Spartans women

I don’t give a -Yoink- if Locke is black. Everyone favourite character, Johnson, was black and no one cared.
I don’t give a -Yoink- about the female Spartans. The only person that would care about this are little kids that still think they have cooties.
if all your posts are going to be -Yoink-'s, please, leave the forum and never return.

Wow. Really glad I don’t think like that.

This is nonsense and needs to be locked down ASAP.

Many of the spartans that are female were female way before halo 5. Team osiris is ment to mirror blue team hence the same amount of female characters. If the fact a character is black bothers you than grow up. Its the 21st century, all because a character is black does not mean its a publicity stunt.

I wonder what Snickerdoodle will have to say about this

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274840624875;4:
> Many of the spartans that are female were female way before halo 5. Team osiris is ment to mirror blue team hence the same amount of female characters. If the fact a character is black bothers you than grow up. Its the 21st century, all because a character is black does not mean its a publicity stunt.

It’s only because there’s a women in charge of halo 5 that there is so many in the game . Funny how halo went drastically down hill after a women was leading the team

> 2533274894930311;5:
> I wonder what snickerdoodle will have to say about this

I’m not being racist and haven’t used 1 racist word I’m discussing a genuine point

> 2535407186184947;7:
> > 2533274894930311;5:
> > I wonder what snickerdoodle will have to say about this
>
>
> I’m not being racist and haven’t used 1 racist word I’m discussing a genuine point

Pulling something out your -Yoink- and throwing it around isn’t a genuine point.

> 2535407186184947;6:
>

Bonnie Ross doesn’t not lead Halo 5, she is just the head of the studio, people like Frank O’Connor amd Tim Longo are leading the teams that decide the story.

I don’t know why you care so much but atleast they made both fireteams equal in terms of gender which essentially broke the mold of “3 dudes 1 girl coop” that has gone on for years.

Literally everyone complains about everything here idk why I even read some of these threads.

Edit: reads more (OP is a meninist) will bloody-clamstamp him in-game if I ever see him.
PS: HURR DURR THERE’S NOTHING TO REPORT HERE.

Holy hell this guy has some serious issues.

> 2533274953693601;2:
> I don’t give a -Yoink- if Locke is black. Everyone favourite character, Johnson, was black and no one cared.
> I don’t give a -Yoink- about the female Spartans. The only person that would care about this are little kids that still think they have cooties.
> if all your posts are going to be -Yoink-'s, please, leave the forum and never return.

Normally I would say you went too far but you’re absolutely right on this one. Quite annoying

> 2535407186184947;1:
> there’s too many women Spartans it’s just unrealistic

How is having women as spartans unrealistic? It really doesn’t make a difference.

> 2535407186184947;6:
>

Sexism is not ok man, also Bonni is not the lead of the development of halo 5, Frank’O Connor and Tim Longo are. If your going to make a sexist claim atleast be correct about it.

> 2533274840624875;14:
> > 2535407186184947;6:
> >
>
>
> Sexism is not ok man, also Bonni is not the lead of the development of halo 5, Frank’O Connor and Tim Longo are. If your going to make a sexist claim atleast be correct about it.

Who’s o’connor’s boss ? Bonni

well, it was nice knowing you, OP

I think it has more to do with making a larger group of the fans feel represented rather than them aiming for positive coverage from journalists. Also, there’s been quite a few female Spartans from the start, but like many characters, they haven’t been in any games.

> 2533274883669557;16:
> well, it was nice knowing you, OP

No, not really.

> 2535407186184947;7:
> > 2533274894930311;5:
> > I wonder what snickerdoodle will have to say about this
>
>
> I’m not being racist and haven’t used 1 racist word I’m discussing a genuine point

…I’m not sure why you jump to ‘racism’ as the thing I would take umbrage over but you ARE being sexist.

> 2533274843742113;18:
> > 2533274883669557;16:
> > well, it was nice knowing you, OP
>
>
> No, not really.

slow clap