Halo 5 too much feedback can be a poison

Halo 5 is such a great game but 343 you guys are making a big mistake with those fan feedback removing staff and adding staff. Nothing can be perfect and well balanced if a map like Orion has to be removed because people are having issue playing on it it’s just because they not creative to counter other player. I am enjoying play it on it. You have to listen to feedback but as developer not only do what fan say because those who are posting on the forum are not speaking for everybody just a reminder. For my Self everything is good especially the dedicated servers I am in Africa with 4meg line never encounter any lag at all. I have to thank you for that.

> 2533274873198179;1:
> Halo 5 is such a great game but 343 you guys are making a big mistake with those fan feedback removing staff and adding staff. Nothing can be perfect and well balanced if a map like Orion has to be removed because people are having issue playing on it it’s just because they not creative to counter other player. I am enjoying play it on it. You have to listen to feedback but as developer not only do what fan say because those who are posting on the forum are not speaking for everybody just a reminder. For my Self everything is good especially the dedicated servers I am in Africa with 4meg line never encounter any lag at all. I have to thank you for that.

1. It’s an awful map, both because of spawns and it’s too hard to retake red base.
  2. When people commit suicide trying to get the power up, they get kicked from game after multiple suicides.
  3. Snipe area needs to be reworked and provide more cover.

It’s a very flawed map. It should not be in rotation.

Slurp, slurp, fawn, fawn.

343 is comprised of big boys and big girls. They know they don’t have to entertain every request made of them. Unless I’m wrong, in which case hey 343, give me recon.

> 2683394777979415;2:
> > 2533274873198179;1:
> > Halo 5 is such a great game but 343 you guys are making a big mistake with those fan feedback removing staff and adding staff. Nothing can be perfect and well balanced if a map like Orion has to be removed because people are having issue playing on it it’s just because they not creative to counter other player. I am enjoying play it on it. You have to listen to feedback but as developer not only do what fan say because those who are posting on the forum are not speaking for everybody just a reminder. For my Self everything is good especially the dedicated servers I am in Africa with 4meg line never encounter any lag at all. I have to thank you for that.
>
>
> 1. It’s an awful map, both because of spawns and it’s too hard to retake red base.
> 2. When people commit suicide trying to get the power up, they get kicked from game after multiple suicides.
> 3. Snipe area needs to be reworked and provide more cover.

1. Agree
  2. Agree
  3. Partially agree simply because the map is way unbalanced you need it to be hard to get snipe or red base is impossible to take if they have it.

You guys are right but it’s the kind of map you have to fight for your power weapon and even if they have the sniper you need to pull of a strategy to take it back still remember a guy was mad he left than I told other players what to do we finally came back but lost 47 to 50. But if you playing just to have fun than you in trouble. Personally I like challenge so maybe that why I love the map