Halo 5 to halo 6

How could 343 make halo 5 link with halo 6??

By continuing the story.

What do you mean by link. Via Software or are you talking about the narrative?

> 2533275030819984;3:
> What do you mean by link. Via Software or are you talking about the narrative?

How they could follow it on from the legendary ending

My guess is, Halo 6 will start out similar to Halo CE where they make a blind jump(s) and randomly come across the new Halo Ring. How Blue Team, Fireteam Osiris, and Swords of Sanghelios get there, beats me…

> 2533275014461618;4:
> > 2533275030819984;3:
> > What do you mean by link. Via Software or are you talking about the narrative?
>
>
> How they could follow it on from the legendary ending

Maybe go old school! It might be a Halo game where we actually fight on a Halo! But with the Created plot, it can go different ways, maybe the flood will make a comeback, or maybe the forerunners would have a bigger role now. But now my best guess is we might face a very different form of enemy.

> 2533275014461618;4:
> > 2533275030819984;3:
> > What do you mean by link. Via Software or are you talking about the narrative?
>
>
> How they could follow it on from the legendary ending

This is the game called halo which we haven’t been on since 2007 we are going back to fight on one since the only way to stop Cortana is on that ring.

My guess is they won’t. Halo 4 made no sense coming from Halo 3, aside from Chief waking up on the Forward Unto Dawn, and Halo 5 makes no sense coming from Halo 4. So far 343 has a history of disregarding the previous games, so we can assume they’ll do the same for Halo 6.

Story Filler for gaps… comics, novel, hunt the truth, side story game e.g. spartan op, Halo Wars 2

the legendary ending left some question unanswered as where was other spartan team members, they were left behind due to they need to look after genesis or they wasn’t able to pay for an ticket for a seat on the pelican to fly back to the arbiter base camp…due to the chief an lock were too big an heavy that taken up the whole space…lol

Halo 5 - Halo War 2 - something - something - Halo 6 - Halo war 3* - Halo 7 to Halo 117

By continuing the story with the (possible) end of The Master Chief (but not the leyend)

WIthout WarZone
Without REQ`s
Without bad Storywriting
With Slower Gameplay
With better music (no techno dustep etc)
Better Spartan costumization
Better graphic (I hate the plastic since Halo 4 but 5 is worse)

oh I can go one