Halo 5 tips to rank diamod

Guys! Here are some good tips to rank up into diamond :gem: in Halo 5 Guardians:

1.-Learn how to use the magnum and/or marksman weapons (DMR,BR,Carbine,etc)
2.-Use the Assault rifle as secondary weapon
3.-Do NOT assassinate people… Just take a beatdown (punching them from behind without holding the button )
4.-Move side to side while shooting ( preferably unpredictably)
5.-Use the " 'nade predicts " or ‘’ 'nade blocks ‘’ ( use grenades to block enemy players … Remember that frags need to hit something before exploding)
6.- Practice a lot : I didn’t become diamond from overnight … It takess a lot of practice and time to reach…

Thatss the 5 basics… I wish I could write more but my hands need a rest… (im writting in a xbox controller)
See ya guys!! :sparkles::sparkles:

These forums are specifically for Halo Infinite I believe. There is a specific place to post Halo 5 stuff.

> 2535424555550180;2:
> These forums are specifically for Halo Infinite I believe. There is a specific place to post Halo 5 stuff.

This says halo 5 guardians unless this post got moved

> 2535431951485053;3:
> > 2535424555550180;2:
> > These forums are specifically for Halo Infinite I believe. There is a specific place to post Halo 5 stuff.
>
> This says halo 5 guardians unless this post got moved

It did, it was previously in the H:I forums.

these tips are very good for low level players.

> 2533274973963416;1:
> Guys! Here are some good tips to rank up into diamond :gem: in Halo 5 Guardians:
>
> 1.-Learn how to use the magnum and/or marksman weapons (DMR,BR,Carbine,etc)
> 2.-Use the Assault rifle as secondary weapon
> 3.-Do NOT assassinate people… Just take a beatdown (punching them from behind without holding the button )
> 4.-Move side to side while shooting ( preferably unpredictably)
> 5.-Use the " 'nade predicts " or ‘’ 'nade blocks ‘’ ( use grenades to block enemy players … Remember that frags need to hit something before exploding)
> 6.- Practice a lot : I didn’t become diamond from overnight … It takess a lot of practice and time to reach…
>
> Thatss the 5 basics… I wish I could write more but my hands need a rest… (im writting in a xbox controller)
> See ya guys!! :sparkles::sparkles:

Don’t forget to play around your team I’ve seen players with low skill manage to beat higher skilled teams just because they rotated to a teammates position when they were fighting

One piece of advice I can give you is to get a team or the ones that play the best in the game invite them, it is very difficult to rank up at the moment