Halo 5 Thoughts

So, I am a huge Halo fan, played Halo:CE and Halo 2 competitively. Won about $6K during that time from state tourneys. I have always been what people would consider semi-pro. After Reach was released it seemed like Halo died… Halo 4 was decent, but the ordinance drops caused my friends to hate it. Other fps games were considered better; including my personal opinion. After the Master Chief Collection debacle, I had thought that Halo was a past time… then Halo 5 was released.

Halo 5 is the best fps game I have ever played. The new movement controls increase the mechanical skill cap, which is always good for a competitive game. The weapons are very balanced; I would consider nothing overpowered in the arena. If 343 plays their cards right, this could be the start of a new competitive fps era. Warzone is great for casual play. Req packs are a nice feature to keep players interested.

Good job 343, keep up the good work!

P.S. A special emblem/armor/color for those of us who have had every Halo since CE would be cool.

yeah, I must say, I was definitely more impressed than I initially expected it to be. I was pretty cautious going in, but I am enjoying much more than I expected.

> 2533274793759849;1:
> P.S. A special emblem/armor/color for those of us who have had every Halo since CE would be cool.

I agree with this lol. Although, I played Halo CE on PC, and all my Halo 2 was offline, so I don’t know how they would know for those for me lol.

i agree that reach and 4 were a let down, but they have certainly redeemed themselves with 5!

I also did not like 4 too much but it wasn’t bad. I however quite liked Reach. I thought it was pretty cool.

Halo 5 is a great game. I wouldn’t go as far to say its the best FPS game I have ever played but it is certainly up there:)