Halo 5 Thorne/Palmer/Lasky Epic Story Moment?

I remember back in Halo 2 that the Sergeant Major, Avery Junior Johnson, hijacked a Scarab to which he black mailed the Arbiter, Thel’ Vadamee, into assisting him with the Chieftain of the Brutes, Tartarus. This epic moment was so fun both to watch the cutscene and then play, by providing him cover… my next question is do you want something similar, yet not the same, in Halo 5?

I believe in Halo 5, Spartan-IV Gabriel Thorne will play a more key role… and so I am hoping that Thorne be the one, to attempt, to offer the Master Chief a new artificial intelligence… I also thought it would be cool if… after the tragic and dark events destined, or rather promised, by 343 Industries… Humanity is taken down a huge peg and Majestic Team are tracking the deserted Spartan-IIs… John-117, Kelly-087, Frederic-104, Linda-054, Naomi-010… who are on Installation 00, Lesser Ark, to rescue Mendicant Bias. To help him escape his prision and combat Offensive Bias, Blue Team must hijack a Forerunner War Sphinx. The Master Chief then fights for Mendicant… but is loosing… at a turning point in favor of Offensive Bias, Majestic Team arrive. They also hijack a Sphinx of their own… to which they combine into a into a large Warsphinx one… to combat a both Offensive Bias and later the dormant Flood Gravemind… That still kicks from Halo 3… WHAT AN EPIC ENDING?

Disclaimer: I believe we could have 5-player co-operative, like Firefight?

I’m up with the Lasky part.

The epic moment I would like to see is Lasky firing Palmer and giving Thorne her position.

> The epic moment I would like to see is Lasky firing on Palmer and giving Thorne her position.

Fix’d

> I remember back in Halo 2 that the Sergeant Major, Avery Junior Johnson, hijacked a Scarab to which he <mark>black mailed the Arbiter</mark>, Thel’ Vadamee, into assisting him with the Chieftain of the Brutes, Tartarus. This epic moment was so fun both to watch the cutscene and then play, by providing him cover… my next question is do you want something similar, yet not the same, in Halo 5?
>
> I believe in Halo 5, Spartan-IV Gabriel Thorne will play a more key role… and so I am hoping that Thorne be the one, to attempt, to offer the Master Chief a new artificial intelligence… I also thought it would be cool if… after the tragic and dark events destined, or rather promised, by 343 Industries… Humanity is taken down a huge peg and Majestic Team are tracking the deserted Spartan-IIs… John-117, Kelly-087, Frederic-104, Linda-054, Naomi-010… who are on Installation 00, Lesser Ark, to rescue Mendicant Bias. To help him escape his prision and combat Offensive Bias, Blue Team must hijack a Forerunner War Sphinx. The Master Chief then fights for Mendicant… but is loosing… at a turning point in favor of Offensive Bias, Majestic Team arrive. They also hijack a Sphinx of their own… to which they combine into a into a large Warsphinx one… to combat a both Offensive Bias and later the dormant Flood Gravemind… That still kicks from Halo 3… WHAT AN EPIC ENDING?
>
> Disclaimer: I believe we could have 5-player co-operative, like Firefight?

I’m pretty sure he didn’t black mail the Arbiter, they both wanted to stop Tartarus from activating the ring, but Johnson wanted to save Miranda on the side.

But I still get your point.

I would be down for something like this in the upcoming Halo game.