Halo 5 themed ugly christmas sweater

Does anyone know where I can find one online? My wife and I are going to a party and I’m looking for a Halo one.

You should show up in a suit of Mjolnir armor.

If you do find this, post back because I want to know where such a thing exists.

> 2813409410084698;3:
> If you do find this, post back because I want to know where such a thing exists.

Can’t find anything anywhere. So frustrating. I’m actually surprised.

i found tshirts with the xmas sweater theme with halo

but not ACTUAL sweaters

It probably looks like the forge textures

Rooster Teeth had one.

i’d love one too. but can’t seem to find any.

> 2745051201462131;1:
> Does anyone know where I can find one online? My wife and I are going to a party and I’m looking for a Halo one.

Just buy a sweater with a picture of Locke on it. That’s pretty ugly

I wanted to come into this thread like a real -Yoink- and just post google feeling lucky results… but I legit cannot find one… like anywhere… not even one thay isn’t specific to Halo 5.

I was hoping to enter with a handy dandy Etsy link to save the day but DAMN not even they have one.

Yeah, that’s the thing. I originally assumed two seconds on Google would at least turn up SOMETHING, even if it wasn’t the greatest. But there is absolutely nothing.

> 2533274893633166;9:
> > 2745051201462131;1:
> > Does anyone know where I can find one online? My wife and I are going to a party and I’m looking for a Halo one.
>
>
> Just buy a sweater with a picture of Locke on it. That’s pretty ugly

omg that is a good idea (locke idea)

Try etsy. You could probably commission one.

get an ugly sweater and find an iron on patch of some kind

I was gonna suggest Redbubble. You can find art of just about anything and put it on just about anything. They don’t sell sweaters though :frowning:
If anyone wanted Halo themed literally-anything-else that’s a good place to find it though.

if it exists, I want it. NOW.