Halo 5 themed controllers - availability

Hi

I just read about the Halo 5 themed controllers announced at Gamescom. Just wondering if anyone knows when/if they will be available in different countries - in particular Australia for me? Our equivalent to Gamestop is EB Games, but they don’t have it listed yet which could just be something on the way or maybe we’re not getting it?

We only know that it’s early October AFAIK. Since it was revealed at Gamescom I imagine the PAL regions (and perhaps AUS/NZ) will recieve it around the same time.

But…MS has proven me wrong before.

Thanks, I might leave it a week or so and then go and ask at EB Games. Got my eye on the Agent Locke one.

How’s that, I just got an email from EB Games, they are now available for pre-order for $89.95 with a release date of 15th October in Aus.

Oh thank God… I saw the controllers on Facebook earlier today and immediately went looking to order, but could not find anywhere to order them in Aus.
Just checked EB website and found them. So relieved!

I know we are not AUS lol but they are up for preorder in UK already through the game website. Can you guys not pre order off Amazon though?

I heard that the Master Chief controller is being sold in limited quantities. When I last saw on Amazon it was gone and my local Gamestop manager said they couldn’t take (pre-orders) on them they had to be paid in full because there was only a limited amount going out. But who knows

> 2533274896737190;1:
> Hi
>
> I just read about the Halo 5 themed controllers announced at Gamescom. Just wondering if anyone knows when/if they will be available in different countries - in particular Australia for me? Our equivalent to Gamestop is EB Games, but they don’t have it listed yet which could just be something on the way or maybe we’re not getting it?

Sorry, OP, I can’t answer your question, but this part stuck out for me.

Gamestop bought EB games quite a few years ago and I haven’t seen one since. That used to be my favorite game store. I’m surprised/excited to hear that they still exist somewhere.