Halo 5 Theatre Glitch

Okay so I played a game yesterday and I got a kill I wanted to use the xbox record for. I predicted a guy running around the corner in breakout and threw a splinter grenade and got the kill. Only problem is, the theatre doesn’t recognize the date of the match, But it was yesterday and I try to load it but nothing happens. Help??

Match : https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/arena/matches/8af28cf8-1a69-465f-8be3-4e83c424de2f/players/sonic%20roadhog?gameHistoryMatchIndex=30&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=All

I have the exact same problem. I bookmarked a game but now the date is gone and nothing happens when i try to start it. Sometimes when I try to start it I just get returned to the main menu. Does anyone have a solution?

> 2533274825149630;2:
> I have the exact same problem. I bookmarked a game but now the date is gone and nothing happens when i try to start it. Sometimes when I try to start it I just get returned to the main menu. Does anyone have a solution?

I have the exact same thing with all of my saved (bookmarked) films. Why 343i, why could you not just have used the old system? It’s so -Yoinking!-’ annoying.