Halo 5 the quitters return

Recently noticed an uptick in the number of people that quit out of Halo 5 matches. I am wondering if this is related to the recent win reward of req packs. Now your first win in arena and warzone give a pack so I wonder if people just quit out of a game if they think they aren’t going to win.

that seems possible.

I’ve found that typically when people leave my games it’s because they are going 1-14 or some crap and think that it will lessen the blow of doing poorly.

i mainly play warzone assault to work on commendations and farming REQ points and notice EVERY match there are at least 2 quitters right from the start on the attacking team (more so on Array Spire variant)

my theory once the Armory Glitch is patched we will see more and more quitters

343 needs to create more Assault maps/variants and look into balancing the spawns/objective a little better

> 2533274849645270;1:
> Recently noticed an uptick in the number of people that quit out of Halo 5 matches. I am wondering if this is related to the recent win reward of req packs. Now your first win in arena and warzone give a pack so I wonder if people just quit out of a game if they think they aren’t going to win.

The quitters have always been here

> 2533275010968401;3:
> i mainly play warzone assault to work on commendations and farming REQ points and notice EVERY match there are at least 2 quitters right from the start on the attacking team (more so on Array Spire variant)
>
> my theory once the Armory Glitch is patched we will see more and more quitters
>
> 343 needs to create more Assault maps/variants and look into balancing the spawns/objective a little better

Definitely, I think the worst offender of spawns is Dispatch since all of the reds spawn in the tunnel and it is way to easy for the blues to lock them there and pick off a fair chunk of those that escape before they can even reach the garage.

> 2533274867300978;5:
> > 2533275010968401;3:
> > i mainly play warzone assault to work on commendations and farming REQ points and notice EVERY match there are at least 2 quitters right from the start on the attacking team (more so on Array Spire variant)
> >
> > my theory once the Armory Glitch is patched we will see more and more quitters
> >
> > 343 needs to create more Assault maps/variants and look into balancing the spawns/objective a little better
>
>
> Definitely, I think the worst offender of spawns is Dispatch since all of the reds spawn in the tunnel and it is way to easy for the blues to lock them there and pick off a fair chunk of those that escape before they can even reach the garage.

guilty

i usually run behind them and pick them off as they spawn lol

i am the one who knocks Kappa

Right? Where’s the ban hammer?

> 2533274821269382;7:
> Right? Where’s the ban hammer?

It’s there, and it’s working. There has been an influx of threads about extended ban lengths for habitual quitters.

Could be. I hate it when people dip, just cause they are losing. At least stick with it for your team and the Req/Exp points.

Right? Where’s the ban hammer? I mean it’s the Halo community. So quitters are always rampant. But bans!! Come on 343

> 2533274849645270;1:
> Recently noticed an uptick in the number of people that quit out of Halo 5 matches. I am wondering if this is related to the recent win reward of req packs. Now your first win in arena and warzone give a pack so I wonder if people just quit out of a game if they think they aren’t going to win.

Agree, is a plague… Unrankeds/quiters game after game that pack was a terrible idea.

[deleted]

I have mixed feelings… Though, if the quitters didn’t quit, then they’d be fodder. It’s a lot easier to fight 4v4 and carry, than it is to fight 2v4 and get team shot.

If a player quits then it should count as a loss rather than a DNF and -25 KD…that will reduce the number of quitters by a long way. Obviously genuine disconnects will get caught in the crossfire but I’d like to think that most people would see this as a means to an end.

It’s nothing new. All games have this problem. i know for a FACT that a lot of COD players leave because of supply drops, and the same thing with Halo and its req packs. it’s just a common thing that gamers do.

Wow. This weekend, especially since that free pack thing, 95% of the matches at least one person quits.

Wow. This weekend, especially since that free pack thing, 95% of the matches at least one person quits.

> 2533274971171822;16:
> Wow. This weekend, especially since that free pack thing, 95% of the matches at least one person quits.

Yup I think there is a high correlation. Reward winning and people quit when they think they aren’t going to win.

> 2533274849645270;18:
> > 2533274971171822;16:
> > Wow. This weekend, especially since that free pack thing, 95% of the matches at least one person quits.
>
>
> Yup I think there is a high correlation. Reward winning and people quit when they think they aren’t going to win.

They should get banhammered and after returning their gamertag and emblem should sparkle shoiiwing their sins.
Nice, and now 3 matches in a row BTB 2-3 people quit and even one betrayed few of us.

Definitely seen an upswing since the dailies dropped. Its rampant in btb at the mo.