Halo 5, the perfect amount of change.

i was skeptical when i first saw gameplay, but after just a few games i realized… the core halo experience is back. removal of armor abilities, perks, loadouts, kill streaks. the reinstatement of descoping, weapons on map, the need to use map control, and the nerfing of sprint. This game has the perfect amount of change in order to keep the core experience while also breathing new life into a series that has been on the decline. the core is there. “ads” is just a new animation, this is halo.

im super excited to see this game fully polished and fine tuned from our feedback. but dont come in here and ask 343 to remove sprint and thrusters, or other core mechanics in the game. because they are here to stay. and im fine with that as long as map control and weapon control are the core of the game.

this is all coming from someone who hated halo 4’s multiplayer.

thoughts?

> 2533274792280194;1:
> i was skeptical when i first saw gameplay, but after just a few games i realized… the core halo experience is back. removal of armor abilities, perks, loadouts, kill streaks. the reinstatement of descoping, weapons on map, the need to use map control, and the nerfing of sprint. This game has the perfect amount of change in order to keep the core experience while also breathing new life into a series that has been on the decline. the core is there. “ads” is just a new animation, this is halo.
>
> im super excited to see this game fully polished and fine tuned from our feedback. but dont come in here and ask 343 to remove sprint and thrusters, or other core mechanics in the game. because they are here to stay. and im fine with that as long as map control and weapon control are the core of the game.
>
> this is all coming from someone who hated halo 4’s multiplayer.
>
> thoughts?

My thoughts are that I couldn’t have said this better myself. Bravo, good sir. :slight_smile:

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Halo 5 Gaydians…May i say more…This is from a true H2 player from back in the day…Change isn’t always good, especially when you try to fix something that wasn’t broken in the first place…Bungie lost H2 and closed the servers forever…now it’s brought back and Halo5 is supposed to make us feel better about the mess between Bungie and MS…It’s garbage…not gonna be apart of it…

Agreed.

Even starts? Weapons on the maps? This is Halo.

All the additions and innovations I’m good with. The beta is a lot of fun, and the finished product (with polish) is going to totally rock.

> 2533274796494295;3:
>

When you think it’s funny to use homophobic slurs, I don’t think anybody really cares what you do.

> 2533274796494295;3:
>

Not sure how a video game has a sexual preference, but to each their own I guess…

> 2533274796494295;3:
>

so what you are saying is, that you want the halo 2 rereleased every year with a new title? because thats what it sounds like.