Halo 5: The musical

It would be the best thing ever if there was a skull that replaced all the cutscene dialogue with the voice actors singing like they are in a musical xD

If one person can do This, then it is definitely possible to do a halo musical skull :slight_smile:

Edit:

The previous link contained some blood and gore, so I replace the link with something more viewer friendly sorry:)

Rofl. That would be one skull, I would so want to use. I can only imagine the Marines, Storm Covies, and Prometheans singing during the campaign, SpOps, & FF.

> Rofl. That would be one skull, I would so want to use. I can only imagine the Marines, Storm Covies, and Prometheans singing during the campaign, SpOps, & FF.

The gravemind would have the most beautiful voice ever :smiley:

But would anybody take the story seriously after that?

I would love to know what that guy was smoking…

A skull that makes everyone in the game sing their lines?

Wouldn’t that make it…

A Space Opera Skull?

> I would love to know what that guy was smoking…

Salmon :slight_smile:

After the Psych musical I don’t think I can handle any more singing

> After the Psych musical I don’t think I can handle any more singing

Psych the musical was great, I thought. I mean it was corny sometimes but, yeah.

It’s funny you mentioned that though because I came into this thread thinking of it when I saw the title lol.

There’s a bunch of stars in the skyyyyyyy, and some grunts just went running byyyyyy. Oh the snow’s pure and white on this Halo riiinnnnggg. Just another Sunday morning as the spartan Master Chief. The sun is shining and the grass is green, under the hundred elite bodies, this is a day where its hard to where a froooowwwnn.

> But would anybody take the story seriously after that?

I assume it would be like the IWHBYD skull in Halo 3. A very complicated one to get that you will likely only get after playing it for a while (assuming they make skulls collectible again). People still took the H3 story seriously after IWHBYD, it’s the same thing.

> > But would anybody take the story seriously after that?
>
> I assume it would be like the IWHBYD skull in Halo 3. A very complicated one to get that you will likely only get after playing it for a while (assuming they make skulls collectible again). People still took the H3 story seriously after IWHBYD, it’s the same thing.

If people wanted to have a serious story they only need to have the skull turned off so what is the worry ? :slight_smile: