Halo 5 - The Greatest Shooter Ever Made

1080p 60fps

Superb Campaign with a nuanced and engaging story

Seamless co-op

The best multiplayer experience ever created in the history of first person shooters running on dedicated servers with little to no lag and excellent connection times

Free UPDATES - No DLC, No Season Pass, No Paywalls

343 did a flawless job. They are far superior to Bungie at this point and I cannot wait to see what they have planned going forward.

… Said no one ever.

go play halo 1-3.

also free updates have content that we shouldn’t have had to wait for, yet they flaunt free free free. Makes me sick. Fix mcc. We crowd funded halo 5

You just opened a can of Flood worms. Put on your Bio-hazard suit; the hate is coming.

> 2533274819303871;2:
> … Said no one ever.
>
> go play halo 1-3

That response is getting really lame. Halo: CE is, of course, amazing, Halo 2 has an OK multiplayer a really good campaign, and Halo 3 is disappointing all around, with the exception of most of the soundtrack. That’s no surprise, of course, because Marty’s work is always amazing.

> 2535430035566453;1:
> excellent connection times

excellent? Why does it take 10 minutes to find a BTB match then? Or sometimes I can’t find one and it tells me to try a different playlist. The only playlist which has decent connection times is warzone.

no #satire because im diehard halo but most of that isnt true.

> 2533275011491088;3:
> You just opened a can of Flood worms. Put on your Bio-hazard suit; the hate is coming.

Zero bleeps given

Bring the haters on

I played Halo 1-3 numerous times. Wonderful games for their time, but compared to current gen games they are slow, lumbering affairs that are dated and rather dull.

Halo 5 has brought Halo into current gen and 343 has done a masterful job in doing so.

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

> 2533274820441404;5:
> > 2535430035566453;1:
> > excellent connection times
>
>
> excellent? Why does it take 10 minutes to find a BTB match then? Or sometimes I can’t find one and it tells me to try a different playlist. The only playlist which has decent connection times is warzone.

Nonsense. Likely your internet connection. I never have any problem finding matches in Arena or Warzone and connection speed is excellent.

God forbid someone enjoy the game.

> 2684064956505966;8:
> AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

r u serious bruh?

Lol, you’re gonna catch so much crap for this…from people that frequent the games forum.

I’m with you though. This is the most complete experience in an FPS I’ve ever played and I’m enjoying every part of it. I also have the ability to think for myself and look past nostalgia, which is apparently a rare quality.

> 2533274819303871;2:
> … Said no one ever.
>
> go play halo 1-3.
>
> also free updates have content that we shouldn’t have had to wait for, yet they flaunt free free free. Makes me sick. Fix mcc. We crowd funded halo 5

Said numerous people numerous times. Sadly they are drowned out by bitter vets who spend their time crying about sprint and the lack of split screen.

Halo 1-3, wonderful games, but again, dated and dull in 2015. It was time to bring Halo to next gen. Again, 343 nailed it on all accounts. The only mistake they made is not killing off the Chief entirely in Halo 4. Locke is a much more interesting player to play as. Halo needs to evolve beyond the Chief. Hopefully they get rid of him entirely in Halo 6.

343 catered to the whims of entitled vets for too long. They should have spun the entire game on it’s head and drove them all away. I am a Halo vet but I enjoy innovation and change. I want next gen experiences and expect them on next gen consoles. Halo 5 is a fantastic next gen iteration. Far and away the best Halo to date.

> 2533275011491088;11:
> > 2684064956505966;8:
> > AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
>
>
> r u srsly bruh?

Super srsly man, Look I can’t fault someone for enjoying the game, or think it is great for that matter, but the title of this thread is just wrong, as are some of the points in the OP

I don’t really want to start a huge fight or anything so I’m not gonna spend time picking apart OP’s post, but like I said, glad he’s enjoying it but it’s not even close to the greatest FPS, let alone greatest “shooter”

I’d love to see some old favorite game modes back, but beyond that, I’m very happy with Halo 5! Super fun game.

> 2533274805497312;12:
> Lol, you’re gonna catch so much crap for this…from people that frequent the games forum.
>
> I’m with you though. This is the most complete experience in an FPS I’ve ever played and I’m enjoying every part of it. I also have the ability to think for myself and look past nostalgia, which is apparently a rare quality.

+1 Well said excellent post

As for catching crap I welcome it. I am sick of the negativity in the Halo 5 forum. I sincerely hope the mods stay out of this thread. Gloves off let’s all have at it.

Some of us love this game. This thread is for us.

> 2533274819303871;2:
> … Said no one ever.
>
> go play halo 1-3.

you’re gonna feel awful silly, but you’re in the wrong forum section. Here you go: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/82841d11296340069f6b8e3ccbfcee11/topics

> 2684064956505966;14:
> > 2533275011491088;11:
> > > 2684064956505966;8:
> > > AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
> >
> >
> > r u srsly bruh?
>
>
> Super srsly man, Look I can’t fault someone for enjoying the game, or think it is great for that matter, but the title of this thread is just wrong, as are some of the points in the OP

Don’t take it personally. I just like to add some poorly-spelled humor to the forums.

Well that’s funny

> you’re gonna feel awful silly, but you’re in the wrong forum section. Here you go: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/82841d11296340069f6b8e3ccbfcee11/topics
[/quote]

>
> Those are uh…those are some interesting threads in that section right now…
>
> Anyways, even if Halo 5 was a good Halo game, it’s still not the best shooter ever.