Halo 5 the best Halo since H3?

Not going to lie, I spent all night last night with the new Halo game. People still seem to be complaining about features we’ve known for months, even a year ahead, while I’ve already adjusted to these changes and understand the things implemented in this game have been well balanced and add to the strategic gameplay.

My opinion is, and some of you may agree, that this is the best Halo game since the conclusion to the great trilogy in 2007. The main reason for this is the gameplay. You might not be used to it yet, but once the controls and gameplay become natural you’ll realise how well balanced the multiplayer actually is and how much fun it is when the core of Halo blends so well with modern mobility that lets you take advantage of the map in new ways.

The story may not be your cup of tea, but I was blown away. If you go into the campaign with some knowledge of the universe as well as an opened mind, you’ll find the new take on storytelling to be exciting within the first two missions.

Not to mention Warzone is much more fun that I previously thought. The difference from playing it yourself and actually struggling to win opposed to just watching a stream is extreme.

But those are just my opinions, play the game for yourself to find out how much you like it.

I think it is the best game since H3, but Reach was bad, H4 was not competitive, and MCC was a complete wreck, so that’s not saying much.

I’m withholding judgement until I get better at it.