Halo 5: The best Halo ever?

I just love the way how I only seem to be finding matches when I search on expanded, with no lag at all!
•No host disadvantage,
•no lagging shots,
•not an enemy player who sees me before I can see them, or when I shoot a guy first, hit every shot and they perfect me!

I also enjoy running into Champions when my rank is Diamond or Plat, god do I live a good competitive game where me and my random team gets smacked, It feels so good!

It’s amazing! This is the best Halo , experience I have ever had!
Not sure if this is allowed but man, this pictire just explains how happy I am with all the things that people say are bad about this game!
See for yourself!

/s

I like the game but come on, the connection was best when the game first came out. It’s ridiculous how I’m forced to play against people from another continent to play a solo match at all. There isn’t always enough players on to play with and thats basically what this game has become now. Play with a party or get smacked, whether it’s WZ or Arena. I’m trying my best to like this game but damn, -Yoink- is just costing me €60 when stuff aint working

Oh boy, you’re gonna get so many people here for the sake of hating on Halo 5 now. Not that I’m criticizing.

> 2533274895603860;2:
> Oh boy, you’re gonna get so many people here for the sake of hating on Halo 5 now. Not that I’m criticizing.

If stating facts about the flaw of a game does that to people, I guess that they’ve got a bigger problem than I do.