Halo 5 Terminals

What are you expecting to see in Halo 5’s terminals? Or what do you WANT to see in the H5G terminals? Not sure if they’re 100% confirmed for H5 but I don’t see any reason why they wouldn’t be. For me, I’m hoping & wishing to see anything regarding Precursors or the Primordial…though my guess is something relating to the Guardians past place in Forerunner society…either way I’d love more H4-esque Forerunner related terminals as those blew my mind after YEARS of picturing what they’d look & act like. It was stunning…what about you?

I’d love to see details regarding ancient human civilization.

human-forerunner war and precursor-forerunner war

Maybe a terminal or 2 on the Warden Eternal, and more about the Janus Key, oh and of course flashback of the Guardians.

Mendicant Bias. I think he remains mostly unknown to the larger community. It would be cool to get some more insight on him.

I would love to see more battle scenes between Humans and Forerunners. More on the ancient Humans in general.

Originally I thought they might recap Blue teams backstory but as the FoR series is doing that… Maybe a recap of what Blue team was doing while chief was on Halo, Or maybe a recap of team Osiris’ backstories.

I’d love for them to work, that is all. Every terminal i access in MCC opens up the halo channel then the Halo channel tells me opps thats not right and i cant see the video.

> 2535410037140070;8:
> I’d love for them to work, that is all. Every terminal i access in MCC opens up the halo channel then the Halo channel tells me opps thats not right and i cant see the video.

Yeah, terminals should be viewable in-game in addition to being available on the Channel.

Halo 5 terminals should detail the early years of the Spartan 3 program and Ghosts of Onyx forerunner history.

Wow, these are all great responses, gives me some more to ponder & think about…I also agree about them being viewable IN-game! A lot of times I access them in-game & after being directed to the Halo Channel it says error & cannot play the clip…which is beyond frustrating!!!

Yeah, I never actually thought about the Terminals in Guardians. Precursors, maybe? A lead up to Halo 6?

> 2533274811158328;10:
> Halo 5 terminals should detail the early years of the Spartan 3 program and Ghosts of Onyx forerunner history.

Why? As far as I know, the SIIIs have nothing to do with the Halo 5 plot, unless you’re referring to the SIIIs and Blue Team during their time on Onyx and their relation to Kilo-Five.