Halo 5 Teleporter issue

I’ve been having major issues with teleporters on my new map. If someone can help me that would be awesome! In general some teleporters just don’t work and I don’t know why. Message me on xbox if you can. GT: REV0LV3R

> 2533274809823380;1:
> I’ve been having major issues with teleporters on my new map. If someone can help me that would be awesome! In general some teleporters just don’t work and I don’t know why. Message me on xbox if you can. GT: REV0LV3R

I can help anytime. (Usually)
Just send me a message “teleporter help” and I’ll join.

Try explaining your issue. What are your teleported set up for? How many objects, etc are on your map?

When you send things through are they hot and covered in black stuff? :slightly_smiling_face:

What is it you are trying to teleport? A person? A vehicle? How big of an area does the teleportation sphere or box cover? Is the teleport phased or fixed?

Please elaborate and I am sure we can help you.

I usually end up inside out when I teleport.

> 2533274983213185;2:
> > 2533274809823380;1:
> > I’ve been having major issues with teleporters on my new map. If someone can help me that would be awesome! In general some teleporters just don’t work and I don’t know why. Message me on xbox if you can. GT: REV0LV3R
>
> I can help anytime. (Usually)
> Just send me a message “teleporter help” and I’ll join.

awesome, i’m online now if you can help me with these teleporters. message me xbox.

> 2535414860309129;5:
> What is it you are trying to teleport? A person? A vehicle? How big of an area does the teleportation sphere or box cover? Is the teleport phased or fixed?
>
> Please elaborate and I am sure we can help you.

I’m just trying to have an invisible teleporter sender channel Alpha go to invisible teleporter receiver channel Alpha and it just doesn’t allow me to go through it. If I can show you on xbox that’ll be even better.

> 2535414860309129;5:
> What is it you are trying to teleport? A person? A vehicle? How big of an area does the teleportation sphere or box cover? Is the teleport phased or fixed?
>
> Please elaborate and I am sure we can help you.

the teleporters have enough room and they are phased.

is the radius wide enough? You’ll need to fit inside the volume you set.

yes

> 2533274849581252;10:
> is the radius wide enough? You’ll need to fit inside the volume you set.

yes.