Halo 5 team

Me and my friend are looking for 2 more players to join us in Team Arena and Slayer. We will start doing ESL and UMG’s soon. Contact me on xbox live if you are interested or Twitter and my account name on twitter is Treyy413. My Xbox live account is treyy413
Requirements:
18 Years Old
Must Communicate
Must be active
Diamond 5 or higher

Hello, I am the leader of a competitive team/clan called The Infamous Demons and we are looking for Competative Arena Players that want to do tournaments, have full teams without RANDYS, and see if their skill level can get them through our tryouts. We are dedicated to this Team and play everyday and have never stopped since launch to making this team great and if good enough compete in tournaments. If you want to know my history we have to talk over Xbox it’s too much to write on here but if you are looking for active, competitive, communicative, and most importantly skilled here are the requirements.
REQUIREMENTS
MUST HAVE MIC
MUST BE ACTIVE ALMOST EVERYDAY
MUST BE 15 OR OLDER NO EXCEPTIONS(I’m not 15)
MUST BE A TEAM PLAYER
MUST PASS TRYOUTS
MUST MAKE CALLOUTS
MUST HAVE GOOD CHEMISTRY WITH YOUR TEAM
If you fulfill the requirements then you should have no problems getting into the clan and you will have the best experience with our team, your team
ABOUT
The Infamous Demons has 10 members currently consisted of former semi pros and pros in other games such as COD. We are looking to make 3 teams of 5 for team Arena, slayer, Breakout, and Swat.(5th person in case we need a sub). If we have too many that apply then we will make 2 war zone teams for those that can’t make it on the team but are above average, if you don’t make it on the team but in time prove to be you can replace a person on the team and we will have practice squads when we get too many people.
Contact info IMPORTANT
If your going to want and tryout message me on xbox ONLY IF IM ONLINE, if I’m not online then message me on HALO WAYPOINT and I will reply ASAP. My GT: ARABMALCOM X
Thanks and sorry for the long message

Can i tryout?

> 2533274946102028;1:
> Me and my friend are looking for 2 more players to join us in Team Arena and Slayer. We will start doing ESL and UMG’s soon. Contact me on xbox live if you are interested or Twitter and my account name on twitter is Treyy413. My Xbox live account is treyy413
> Requirements:
> 18 Years Old
> Must Communicate
> Must be active
> Diamond 5 or higher

can i try?

infamous demons, does this still apply? I’m trying too get my foot in the door in the scene and would love other players of the same skill to play and win with😊

I never get butthurt when mistakes are made always willing to win and play hard, never a terrible sport and I decent with most weapons in the game! If interested hit me up!
Xbox: Barracuda78
(I’m on everyday without fail since 2016

> 2535421511045838;2:
> Hello, I am the leader of a competitive team/clan called The Infamous Demons and we are looking for Competative Arena Players that want to do tournaments, have full teams without RANDYS, and see if their skill level can get them through our tryouts. We are dedicated to this Team and play everyday and have never stopped since launch to making this team great and if good enough compete in tournaments. If you want to know my history we have to talk over Xbox it’s too much to write on here but if you are looking for active, competitive, communicative, and most importantly skilled here are the requirements.
> REQUIREMENTS
> MUST HAVE MIC
> MUST BE ACTIVE ALMOST EVERYDAY
> MUST BE 15 OR OLDER NO EXCEPTIONS(I’m not 15)
> MUST BE A TEAM PLAYER
> MUST PASS TRYOUTS
> MUST MAKE CALLOUTS
> MUST HAVE GOOD CHEMISTRY WITH YOUR TEAM
> If you fulfill the requirements then you should have no problems getting into the clan and you will have the best experience with our team, your team
> ABOUT
> The Infamous Demons has 10 members currently consisted of former semi pros and pros in other games such as COD. We are looking to make 3 teams of 5 for team Arena, slayer, Breakout, and Swat.(5th person in case we need a sub). If we have too many that apply then we will make 2 war zone teams for those that can’t make it on the team but are above average, if you don’t make it on the team but in time prove to be you can replace a person on the team and we will have practice squads when we get too many people.
> Contact info IMPORTANT
> If your going to want and tryout message me on xbox ONLY IF IM ONLINE, if I’m not online then message me on HALO WAYPOINT and I will reply ASAP. My GT: ARABMALCOM X
> Thanks and sorry for the long message

Important question, is this an ORG or just a Spartan Company. I’m looking for a serious organization.