Halo 5 sucks

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Halo 5 is a -Yoink- game to me so far.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

it is the most crappiest unoriginal halo game. Most of all 343 you are terrible at making halo. We old veterans loved the old halo way, but now you guys ruined the integral, juicy halo element. It’s now gone due to your stupidity and ignorance of the halo community. You know screw your stupid company.

And worse you guys made aim acceleration. Who the hell puts that in, I can’t even aim properly now because of that. You literally just ruined the franchise. I am sorry but you lost a player here i am out.

Raging can increase the risk of an heartattack,so I recommend you to calm down and tell us your situation in an more friendlyer way.

> 2535445910457035;3:
> And worse you guys made aim acceleration. Who the hell puts that in, I can’t even aim properly now because of that. You literally just ruined the franchise. I am sorry but you lost a player here i am out.

Your last game was pretty rough.

Maybe try some MCC or a short break from H5?

Some of these tips may help. :relaxed:

Posts like this leads any franchise nowhere.
Do you want 343i to make Halo better?
Here’s your answer:
Make constructive post in a calm manner so 343i can try and fix the problem you’re experiencing and if someone disagrees with you, give them respect and ask them why they don’t agree with you.

> 2533275008181400;6:
> Make constructive post in a calm manner so 343i can try and fix the problem you’re experiencing and if someone disagrees with you, give them respect and ask them why they don’t agree with you.

Totally this. You get nowhere by acting like a child and calling people terrible at their job because you disagree with them on some design choices.