Halo 5 story predictions and views on the end

hey i beat the story a bit ago and i understand mostly all of it since i read the books but the thing that
got to me was with cortana being able to “die”. wonder if anyone really knows/thinks they know what happened.

also whats left to explore in 2 more halos (since the signed to make 3)? since what the covenant thought was their god is dead, the covenant are in my mind are not much of a threat.

What i predict is cortana is either repaired or they have a back up of her. And history basically repeats itself, how the forerunners (also human) went on a rampage killing other species (the covenant)

so any ideas :)?

cortana and the didact hook up then they have a child together and called it Regret …THE END LOL !

The Didact did not die .they would not have introduced a new antagonist and just kill him in the first games he is in. and 343 would not have had the forunner saga of books made to explain the forunners past and the Didact.

Cortana is not dead. Go read some of the Cortana posts on here. All evidence shows she is indeed “alive”. (She will most likely be made into a human.)

Sure they wouldnt have killed off the didact…jut like they did with chiefs new armor.

If she was a human it would be like Nova 3 with Yelena bein in a human like body

Halo 5 will be very dark in my opinion. Who knows if Cortana will make an appearance in it but I’m thinking its going to be very hard for Master Chief without her in it.

I bet they show Master Chief’s face in Halo 5.

The flood will probably come back. Most likely. There would have been no reason for the Didact to compose people if the flood was gone. I believe multiple new Graveminds will be introduced, and there would be 4 “teams” fighting against each other.

there was two didact’s in the forerunners posession at the end of the forerunner flood war, only one of which was thought to be lost at the far reaches of the galaxy. Also, the flood was in an alliance with other species at that time of the war, but the question is who? and they are or where a part of a collalation of species pre-dating the forerunners

As for cortona, lets not for get that part of doctor halsey’s brain tissue was used to create cortona, so yes she could die and yes she could be re-born or re-initialized

If you read Cryptum, then you might know what I mean when I say Chief is probably/more than likely/definitely Forerunner. I think that will be explored a bit.

The Didact will be around. The Librarian/Cinnamon roll head will be there. Cortana I’m just not sure yet…

there will be Prometheans on Earth.

[deleted]

Precursors come back and roflmaostomp everything in the universe.

In Halo 5 my number one request is BRING BACK ARBITER AS A PLAYABLE CHARACTER.
with cortana gone (most likely just for now) it makes sense to give chief an old companion to help him out. This would be a much darker game with chief discovering his humanity. The flood would most likely return along with the didact. Theres no way the prometheans are gone after 1 game. The covenant would join the didact as the prophet of truth was kinda right. This would make the truce between the covenant and humans void.

Infinity would carry out its mission of visiting the other halo installations (as stated as its priority in Halo4). In a longer campaign we could potentially see multiple halo rings as there are many remaining. Chief and Arbiter withe the help of infinity must attempt to destroy the rings while didact and his covenant/promethean forces try to stop them. Didact realizes the flood is to dominant so the only way is to activate a halo ring to wipe them out.

CORTANA WILL NOT RETURN IN THIS GAME. They should leave her out of Halo5 and focus on developing chief as a person and show his struggles without cortana.

It would be chief and arbiter with arbiter either with chief all the time or a halo 2 type play where theyre separate and you play as both every other chapter. Or a dead space 3 type approach could be cool. If you play as single player you play as both separated like halo 2. If you were playing coop the story is slightly different and theres seemless dropin dropout coop withh player 2 being the arbiter

towards the end of the game there could be cutscenes with Dr. Halsey that foreshadows her return or at least gives chief hope and a way of bringing her back. we all know cortanas not gone for good i just think they should leave her out of halo 5 and wait til halo 6 in some desperate times to bring her back

Maybe arbiter dies towards the end leaving chief in even more distress after building a strong friendship throughout the game.

These are just ideas but they must bring back arbiter they cannot bring back cortana until halo 6 and they should go to more halo rings.

Cortanna gets a new body cloned from Dr Halsey’s severed arm.

> hey i beat the story a bit ago and i understand mostly all of it since i read the books but the thing that
> got to me was with cortana being able to “die”. wonder if anyone really knows/thinks they know what happened.
>
> also whats left to explore in 2 more halos (since the signed to make 3)? since what the covenant thought was their god is dead, the covenant are in my mind are not much of a threat.
>
> What i predict is cortana is either repaired or they have a back up of her. And history basically repeats itself, how the forerunners (also human) went on a rampage killing other species (the covenant)
>
> so any ideas :)?

343 already announced that Halo 5 will be on the darker side of the Halo universe than the other games. They also stated that Master Chief’s full face will be revealed. Halo 5 is expected to be released I think in 2014, possibly on the next generation console.