Halo 5 still no infection

So we all know infection was not a game mode at launch, but we expected it to be here awhile ago. But nope it is not a game mode.

My complaint is that they put Grifball first. Which is more important? Infection. Which is played more in custom games? Infection.

I mean custom games itself needs fixing but infection is the most important thing in Halo, without it most casual players will leave… if they haven’t already…

But now I see that in the Planning Image they have on the future of Halo 5 -Yoink- they have NO INFECTION!!! They have Warzone Firefight, which is amazing, but Infection and Custom games is WAY MORE IMPORTANT 343i!!!

343 doesn’t care about custom games, or having a real social gametype either.

I couldn’t disagree more, I’m not missing infection that much. It’s not that serious, but that’s my opinion.

The point is, I don’t think EVERYONE thinks it’s THAT important.

> 2535446429352181;3:
> I couldn’t disagree more, I’m not missing infection that much. It’s not that serious, but that’s my opinion.
>
> The point is, I don’t think EVERYONE thinks it’s THAT important.

Infection is the basis for a TON of custom game types, so its pretty important for people who like custom games.

seems theyre holding out on what the community really wants so they “stick” around and pump more money into their microtransactions.

Infection is on its way, i agree it should have been around at launch but it is coming.

> 2533274821339472;5:
> seems theyre holding out on what the community really wants so they “stick” around and pump more money into their microtransactions.

Yeah sure. Cause everything 343 does is evil. There’s microtransactions but they do it right. You can get them in game supa easily and even if you buy a bunch it’s not pay2win. Get over it.

Just because they haven’t said that they’re working on infection, doesn’t mean they’re not working on it. Be patient.

The reason 343 has held off so long on many game modes was because of req packs. If there are less game modes in the game, more people will play warzone. If more people play warzone, they are more likely to buy req packs with money. This brings more profit to 343. That is way forge came after the game’s release. This is also way we are just now getting new game modes. They know, once they bring back infection, lots of players will start playing that or custom games.

EDIT: Watch this video, it explains my theory.

> 2533274974724518;7:
> > 2533274821339472;5:
> > seems theyre holding out on what the community really wants so they “stick” around and pump more money into their microtransactions.
>
>
> Yeah sure. Cause everything 343 does is evil. There’s microtransactions but they do it right. You can get them in game supa easily and even if you buy a bunch it’s not pay2win. Get over it.

Everything 343 does is indeed evil.

> 2533274802862198;9:
> The reason 343 has held off so long on many game modes was because of req packs. If there are less game modes in the game, more people will play warzone. If more people play warzone, they are more likely to buy req packs with money. This brings more profit to 343. That is way forge came after the game’s release. This is also way we are just now getting new game modes. They know, once they bring back infection, lots of players will start playing that or custom games.

I never thought of it that way. I always just assumed that they rushed through development.

> 2535446429352181;3:
> I couldn’t disagree more, I’m not missing infection that much. It’s not that serious, but that’s my opinion.
>
> The point is, I don’t think EVERYONE thinks it’s THAT important.

Ummm yeah no you are the first person Ive ever seen that doesnt miss it. Ive had many friends quit because it was all they ever played on previous Halo games.

> 2560081931056311;11:
> > 2533274802862198;9:
> > The reason 343 has held off so long on many game modes was because of req packs. If there are less game modes in the game, more people will play warzone. If more people play warzone, they are more likely to buy req packs with money. This brings more profit to 343. That is way forge came after the game’s release. This is also way we are just now getting new game modes. They know, once they bring back infection, lots of players will start playing that or custom games.
>
>
> I never thought of it that way. I always just assumed that they rushed through development.

Nope, they have been working on Halo 5 for at least 3 years. Most likely, Infection has already been made for Halo 5. They are just holding it off as long as they can. Money talks, and req packs are making 343 lots of it.

> 2533274921838152;12:
> > 2535446429352181;3:
> > I couldn’t disagree more, I’m not missing infection that much. It’s not that serious, but that’s my opinion.
> >
> > The point is, I don’t think EVERYONE thinks it’s THAT important.
>
>
> Ummm yeah no you are the first person Ive ever seen that doesnt miss it. Ive had many friends quit because it was all they ever played on previous Halo games.

I miss it, but I still play Halo almost everyday. Its missed, but its not THAT missed. Marlins’ right.

wanna play infection? go back on MCC

> 2533274802862198;13:
> > 2560081931056311;11:
> > > 2533274802862198;9:
> > > The reason 343 has held off so long on many game modes was because of req packs. If there are less game modes in the game, more people will play warzone. If more people play warzone, they are more likely to buy req packs with money. This brings more profit to 343. That is way forge came after the game’s release. This is also way we are just now getting new game modes. They know, once they bring back infection, lots of players will start playing that or custom games.
> >
> >
> > I never thought of it that way. I always just assumed that they rushed through development.
>
>
> Nope, they have been working on Halo 5 for at least 3 years. Most likely, Infection has already been made for Halo 5. They are just holding it off as long as they can. Money talks, and req packs are making 343 lots of it.

Just because they’ve been working on it for more than a year doesn’t mean they weren’t rushed. I also don’t know if I believe your theory as much, just doesn’t sound right to me. Of course I’ll be called a fan boy or something for saying that, but whatever.

> 2560081931056311;14:
> > 2533274921838152;12:
> > > 2535446429352181;3:
> > > I couldn’t disagree more, I’m not missing infection that much. It’s not that serious, but that’s my opinion.
> > >
> > > The point is, I don’t think EVERYONE thinks it’s THAT important.
> >
> >
> > Ummm yeah no you are the first person Ive ever seen that doesnt miss it. Ive had many friends quit because it was all they ever played on previous Halo games.
>
>
> I miss it, but I still play Halo almost everyday. Its missed, but its not THAT missed. Marlins’ right.

im gonna assume you started playing Halo around the Halo 4 era then. Infection was HUGE before that and rightfully so. I hit up the MCC and played some infection and now I dont want to play anything else

> 2533274921838152;17:
> > 2560081931056311;14:
> > > 2533274921838152;12:
> > > > 2535446429352181;3:
> > > > I couldn’t disagree more, I’m not missing infection that much. It’s not that serious, but that’s my opinion.
> > > >
> > > > The point is, I don’t think EVERYONE thinks it’s THAT important.
> > >
> > >
> > > Ummm yeah no you are the first person Ive ever seen that doesnt miss it. Ive had many friends quit because it was all they ever played on previous Halo games.
> >
> >
> > I miss it, but I still play Halo almost everyday. Its missed, but its not THAT missed. Marlins’ right.
>
>
> im gonna assume you started playing Halo around the Halo 4 era then. Infection was HUGE before that and rightfully so. I hit up the MCC and played some infection and now I dont want to play anything else

Wrong again, I’ve played since CE. I play Halo 2 when Zombies was invented and it was an honor rule custom game.

You are very wrong in assuming that everyone who’s played Halo for so long has Infection at the top of their list.

Its fun, and I would play it a lot if/when they add it, but I still love playing what they have enough to not miss it.

> 2560081931056311;16:
> > 2533274802862198;13:
> > > 2560081931056311;11:
> > > > 2533274802862198;9:
> > > > The reason 343 has held off so long on many game modes was because of req packs. If there are less game modes in the game, more people will play warzone. If more people play warzone, they are more likely to buy req packs with money. This brings more profit to 343. That is way forge came after the game’s release. This is also way we are just now getting new game modes. They know, once they bring back infection, lots of players will start playing that or custom games.
> > >
> > >
> > > I never thought of it that way. I always just assumed that they rushed through development.
> >
> >
> > Nope, they have been working on Halo 5 for at least 3 years. Most likely, Infection has already been made for Halo 5. They are just holding it off as long as they can. Money talks, and req packs are making 343 lots of it.
>
>
> Just because they’ve been working on it for more than a year doesn’t mean they weren’t rushed. I also don’t know if I believe your theory as much, just doesn’t sound right to me. Of course I’ll be called a fan boy or something for saying that, but whatever.

Think of it this way. Every Halo game since Halo: CE has had an increase in game modes. All except for Halo 5. Halo 5 say a massive decrease in game modes. Halo 5 was in development for many years, so it cant be because of a rushed game. Conveniently, micro transactions were also introduced in Halo 5. Is it a coincidence that Halo 5 has less game and micro transactions in the same game? I think not. Watch this video, it will help enlighten you.

Well to be fair here if they did infection before grifball there would be complaints saying either, why is there still no gravham, why do we have gravham but no grifball, and my personal favorite, why did you do infection before grifball because regardless of what they get out it will never please all.

> 2783251376877086;10:
> > 2533274974724518;7:
> > > 2533274821339472;5:
> > > seems theyre holding out on what the community really wants so they “stick” around and pump more money into their microtransactions.
> >
> >
> > Yeah sure. Cause everything 343 does is evil. There’s microtransactions but they do it right. You can get them in game supa easily and even if you buy a bunch it’s not pay2win. Get over it.
>
>
> Everything 343 does is indeed evil.

Every
Villain
Is
L343
also known as Evil