Halo 5 Still Crashing

I hate to sound like a broken record, but Halo 5 is still crashing for me.
It only crashes at the beginning of missions and matchmaking games. Never during gameplay. The game crashes and sends me back to the xbox home screen. It happens when I play solo and when I an in a fireteam.

Everything I have tried:
-full factory reset
-uninstall and reinstall
-move game to external harddrive
-play without a headset
-play offline

Halo has always been my favorite game series to play, it makes me sad that sometimes I have to try 5-10 times just to play one game or one mission.

Has there been any resolution to this?

I hope you figure out the problem. It sucks when you can’t play a game you really want to.

> 2533275016942754;2:
> I hope you figure out the problem. It sucks when you can’t play a game you really want to.

Yeah. It’s weird too because occasionally it Will work for a couple of hours. Then there’s nights like this where I’ve restarted the game over and over for an hour only for it to crash a few seconds after it launches.

Anyone know how to contact 343 tech support directly?

I was really hoping this update would make a difference. But, I still can’t play. Launched and crashed 5 times already.

The same issue started to happen to me. I cannot even start a solo mission without a crash and being kicked out to the home screen. I do not want to lose my progress but I may have to restart at an earlier mission. Then again, I do not want to run into the same thing later.

Try turning off automatic updates, it should be in the system settings somewhere. I had a similar issue and this surprisingly fixed it.

> 2533274808759744;7:
> Try turning off automatic updates, it should be in the system settings somewhere. I had a similar issue and this surprisingly fixed it.

I’ll try that later. Thanks.

Are you disk or digital?