Halo 5 Steal Book Dosent have Disc Holder For LCE?

In 2:30 of this early unboxing video (because some countrys have had their Halo 5 console released) you clearly see no place to put a disc in steel book!
Yes I know this is the console but Im hoping there is some way to switch between tge disc and digital case like: pick up before 27th recieve Digital and pick up on or after to recieve physical!
What do you guys make of this?

More info to come.

It’s missing because it wasnt meant to come with a disk. (Originally. Way before this backlash for physical copies)

Doesn’t bother me, I’m digital all the way

I would imagine in that case any codes would be traded for a physical copy in its original case rather than the disc by itself due to the lack of disc well in the steel case.

Honestly, Microsoft was about 3 year ahead of the game in my opinion. I love being digital. Not having to swap discs and what not is awesome. Eventually there won’t be discs. This will become more and more common. -Yoink-, Steam has been doing it for YEARS

It does at 2:24 on the left side of the steel book you can see a disk. I know that this is only the LE, but the steel book is exactly the same in both the LE and the LCE.

> 2533274894930311;7:
> It does at 2:24 on the left side of the steel book you can see a disk. I know that this is only the LE, but the steel book is exactly the same in both the LE and the LCE.

Limited Console unboxing:

At 2:25 you see the left side of the steelbook’s interior. And at 3:30 you see the right side. No spindle to hold a disc.

I haven’t seen the inside of the LCE steelbook yet, only the LE and LE Console ones, but they’ve clearly made two versions of the steelbook.

[EDIT: Added quote, last sentence, and spacing.]

That unboxing video I mentioned previously has moved. The old page (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctVzwnhI9Rk) says “This video has been removed by the user.”

The new page is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfUjr113jGM

Probably was a dsiplay thing.