Halo 5 Splitscreen

All the previous Halo games had split-screen co-op. I want the January update to feature that.

It’s been known that this game wouldn’t have splitscreen for MONTHS before the release. Your failure to do any research prior to buying our game shows you’re a irresponsible consumer.

> 2533274897506902;2:
> It’s been known that this game wouldn’t have splitscreen for MONTHS before the release. Your failure to do any research prior to buying our game shows you’re a irresponsible consumer.

Please 343 add split screen co-op to halo 5 I do not care if you have to pay to get it or the resolution is 540p 30fps or what ever just add the feature please i know it was it the making before so just add it i mean call of duty has split screen so why cant halo?

> 2533274820154839;4:
> Please 343 add split screen co-op to halo 5 I do not care if you have to pay to get it or the resolution is 540p 30fps or what ever just add the feature please i know it was it the making before so just add it i mean call of duty has split screen so why cant halo?

Dude… Use Google.

> 2533274820154839;4:
> Please 343 add split screen co-op to halo 5 I do not care if you have to pay to get it or the resolution is 540p 30fps or what ever just add the feature please i know it was it the making before so just add it i mean call of duty has split screen so why cant halo?

One reason it doesn’t have it is to force you to buy 2 Xbox ones and copies.another reason is they would have to recall all copies and send new ones because the game was built without it so they would have to completely redesign the game. But I personally think thats a bull crap excuse. Because Overlord 1 was originally built without split screen multiplayer and triumphant studios and code masters just added it as a free DLC. So why can’t halo 5 do the same?