Halo 5 Spartans

Do you think we’re going to be playing as Spartan IV’s again or are we going to go with my old idea of which generation (cosmetics only) you get to play as.

Spartan II’s get Halo 2-3 armor

Spartan III’s get Reach’s armor And S.P.I …finally

Spartan IV’s get everything in 4

Just remember this is all purely cosmetic and once you choose a gen you can’t go back. So choose wisely lol

Im also thinking that the armor would indicate the generations. II’s and III’s armor would be fairly beat up and IV’s would have the shiny new armor

It could be awesome. I’d love to see that in next Halo titles, I think Halo needs something that links all older titles together, like our old stats, ranks etc … Some things like nameplates and Halo 3 + ODST stats in Reach, but for all Halo games.

Judging the story of Fireteam Crimson isn’t over we’re likely going to be playing as Spartan-IVs

I imagine we will probably play as IVs again, and doubt we will get S.P.I armour for another game, mainly due to the fact that SPI is a tin can compared to Mjolnir tanks.

> Do you think we’re going to be playing as Spartan IV’s again or are we going to go with my old idea of which generation (cosmetics only) you get to play as.
>
> Spartan II’s get Halo 2-3 armor
>
> Spartan III’s get Reach’s armor And S.P.I …finally
>
> Spartan IV’s get everything in 4
>
> Just remember this is all purely cosmetic and once you choose a gen you can’t go back. So choose wisely lol
>
> Im also thinking that the armor would indicate the generations. II’s and III’s armor would be fairly beat up and IV’s would have the shiny new armor

FINALLY somebody with an idea that doesn’t take Halo off track. This would be awesome! But I find it a bit harsh to make it so that what you choose is what you’re stuck with.

Probably the spartan lV sense that’s the way the story going now.

Hopefully II’s for MP

Would be cooler if you could get more then one after a while. (like say, getting a certain amount in one style of spartan.)

Blah, IV’s are fine, just please 343i make less weird/random looking armor, make them look like Human Spartans and not some reject-forerunner looking setup.

A.K.A. Recruit, Mark VI, Scout, Warrior, ODST… you see where I’m going with this…lol.

> Blah, IV’s are fine, just please 343i make less weird/random looking armor, make them look like Human Spartans and not some reject-forerunner looking setup.
>
> A.K.A. Recruit, Mark VI, Scout, Warrior, ODST… you see where I’m going with this…lol.

Scout is the sexiest redesign they’ve made (excluding Chiefs Mark VI), I’d like to see Prefect return

Honestly, I don’t like the idea. Half of Reach and 4’s customization options were awful. There’s a large number of pieces that don’t need to return.

I for one hope we can finally play as Elites again.

What’d I say? Purely cosmetic. And I’m definitely not the only one who likes SPI.

@Soul, Either you’d be stuck with it or once you finish unlocking a majority of one of the armors you get to choose the next. But It would make you take your time and really think about which gen was your fav, and there’d probably be different teams to work on the different gens armors.

@Archellik, Thats your opinion. I personally loved the majority of reach’s armors, they were very creative looking but each looked like it wouldn’t be a hindrance In combat. halo 4 armor had its select few that I liked such as Operator, Venator, recruit, and blah blah I could go on

Definitely IV’s.

> Judging the story of Fireteam Crimson isn’t over we’re likely going to be playing as Spartan-IVs

Easy,

Spartan Ops Spartan IV’s play as Fireteam Crimson

MP play as spartan II’s to level out Spartans VS Elites

Firefight Spartan III’s

Each Spartan group could be in their own place and work how they should. They could all even have unique armor. What could make it even more grand is vs from firefight and mixed species Spartan Ops or as i have labeled it just as S Ops ( for Spartan and Sangheili) and for firefight mixed species and vs could flow well and allow more people to join in the fun adding the limit up to 8 have Elite Teams pitted against Spartan Teams for the highest score.

But like i said in a previous thread, I don’t care for Spartan IV’s and neither does most of the Halo fans so putting them in MP just restricts other things such as Elites or even brutes being added in.

Love that idea, as long as theirs some middle mode that would let you play as the gen you prefer to play as :stuck_out_tongue:

> If they are, hopefully Invasion also comes back with them.

I would love to play as a weathered Spartan 4, the Reach grimey look. Armour wise don’t mind if we play as the IIIs or IVs, both armour customization was great, however I would prefer the IVs to get some old style Reach armour then the IIIs get SPI armour. Also Elites are a must.

I’m not sure we are actually going to get spartan ops in Halo 5, it wasn’t very popular and would honestly be a waste of 343’s time. I guess they could improve SpOps but I wouldn’t rush to the conclusion that we can only play as Spartan IVs.

> <mark>I’m not sure we are actually going to get spartan ops in Halo 5, it wasn’t very popular</mark> and would honestly be a waste of 343’s time. I guess they could improve SpOps but I wouldn’t rush to the conclusion that we can only play as Spartan IVs.

Where are you getting that from? The online population. from the Find Game section? Because that does not count people playing from the Play Chapters section, and they wouldn’t say the story of Crimson isn’t over if they didn’t intend on making more Spartan Ops, there is no where else they can fit Crimson into the story unless they do Spartan Ops, same could be argued for Firefight

It would hardly be a waste of 343s time, they would be continuing the plot, which was the original intent as well as adding on more content for solo/co-op players, and judging we got more post game stuff for it than we ever got for Firefight

And who’s to say they’ll make the same mistakes twice? It’s better to try than just give up

How about you have armours that are part of all 3(ie:Scout, Recon, Mark VI, EVA, EOD, ODST, Mark V), unlock at the same time?