Halo 5: Spartan Company 2022

I’ve made a Discord and I’ve spoken to a few Spartan Company leaders in creating a community in bringing Spartan Companies together to communicate and earn the Achilles once in for all! Fill free to message me for the link.
(EDIT): The Halo dbot helps us track our Kill Commendations so we can stay on track!

16 Likes

Could I get that link?

1 Like

Yes I sent you the link via DM.

4 Likes

I wonder if any SC has completed Achilles commendations post-shutdown.

Also, are there any commands for Halo dbot to determine which specific commendations need to be finished? The only one I know is !%com , which just gives overall count. And the weird thing is, for my SC it says 155/152 have been completed. Doesn’t make sense.

2 Likes

There is some that is very close, but never seems to complete it due to lack of motivation since Halo Infinite is out. Not saying Halo 5 is dead, because there is still A LOT of people playing it. Also that is a good question because I’ve been thinking about it for a couple of months. Hence, giving them a reason to TRY again since I’m trying to get a community full of Spartan Companies alliances helping each other for Halo 5.

Also I do have the person who made the bot on Discord and I ask him about it if you want. I mainly use “!com”

https://discord.gg/bkJFGjupy8

Fill free to join if you are in a Company that is still earning Achilles.

2 Likes

Excellent idea. Glad to be able to join a community of people still working towards this achievement even after Infinite’s launch!

4 Likes

I used “!com” and got a report of 139/155 commendations. So, my SC still has some work to do. Not sure how many of them are still playing H5, as I only ever see a handful of the same players actively playing.

1 Like

that sounds good thanks

3 Likes

That’s how half of these Spartan Companies are, half is dedicated to playing Halo 5, other half is enjoying Halo: Infinite. Though once people reaches level 100 on the Battle Pass some people might be open to playing Halo 5. From my experience it’s not really hard to find Halo 5 matches. Though if you guys still want to grind, I can have a word with you’re Leader/Lieutenants and they can have a role within our community. Already have 35 people within the Discord.

2 Likes

are you still able to join spartan company?

2 Likes

Sadly not, but if you are already in a existing company then you can still earn Achilles.

1 Like

Can I get the link please

That’s cool that there are still active Spartan Companies for 2022. Only problem for me is, that I am deaf and can only communicate over text messages.

Hey y’all, PompousHero from SkullSpartans Spartan company reporting in. Just joined the discord as well. Looking for guidance on how to see what our Spartan company still needs to do to attain Achilles and looking to partner up and help others get theirs as well.

1 Like

I’m in a Spartan Company called O U T S I D E R S and I’m interested in joining the server. Good idea.

1 Like

So, there is no way anymore to join a spartan company? I am deaf and can only communicate over text messages, but i would like to join a spartan company.

could i get the link?

1 Like

Yes. Since the revision of Halowaypoint in November last year, Spartan Company has been removed from Halowaypoint, and players will no longer be able to join or leave Spartan Company.

1 Like