Halo 5 Soundtrack

I personally LOVE what they did with Halo 5’s sound track… is it a different direction? Yes. very techno and electronic but they still stick with the classic halo roots

Thoughts?

Perfect blend of Halo 3 and 4.

> 2533274814115643;1:
> I personally LOVE what they did with Halo 5’s sound track… is it a different direction? Yes. very techno and electronic but they still stick with the classic halo roots
>
> Thoughts?

I love it too. My favorite track is The Trials. Love the old mixed with the new.

> 2533274814115643;1:
> I personally LOVE what they did with Halo 5’s sound track… is it a different direction? Yes. very techno and electronic but they still stick with the classic halo roots
>
> Thoughts?

Halo Canticles+Blue Team+Jameson Locke= Amazingness

I feel like the halo 5 soundtrack kinda shows the evelution/emotion of halo,and I think it’s pretty cool that their taking it to a new direction

FINALLY… a positive thread haha

> 2533274814115643;6:
> FINALLY… a positive thread haha

It’s been too long without one…

If they don’t keep Kazuma (I think that’s his name, I don’t know the last name), I’m going to be really mad. He did a great job and pretty much everybody else in this thread has my same opinion. Is there anybody out there that doesn’t like halo 5’s music?

Light is Green and the Kamchatka scene… also known as “343’s personal ‘screw you’ to Square Enix”…