Halo 5 solo legendary rewards?

looked it up and couldn’t find out, does anyone wanna tell me if beating halo 5 on legendary will get me any rewards other than achievements.

Sadly nothing ):
perhaps collecting all intel and skulls might get something?

I haven’t done it with all skulls/intel so no help there but all I saw was an extra five second clip after the credits.

Not even a req pack. So frustrating. It’s like someone at 343 was like “what else can we take away that they’ll be expecting from years of its presence?”

Stupid. They should give you a req pack with mythic armor, just like the other games would give you Chiefs armor or whatever.

I don’t get why people are complaining about not getting any rewards apart from the achievement for finishing (solo) Legendary.
Past halo games you didn’t get anything either.

> 2533274964458234;5:
> I don’t get why people are complaining about not getting any rewards apart from the achievement for finishing (solo) Legendary.
> Past halo games you didn’t get anything either.

Every other halo game past halo 3 you unlocked something from either challenges, skulls etc. This one you get absolutely nothing which imo is a huge step backwards. People have nothing to show for their accomplishments and when you have like 150 armour sets and helmets, none of them mean a thing. I’m having fun with the game but some decisions on such minor things baffles me.

Nothing but achievements

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

^

I would have thought it only natural to reward players with an emblem and a piece of armor or two for Legendary related completions but I suppose 343i thought it not worth it due to the massive amount of armor sets gained through req packs.

I’m not one to show off that junk but plenty of people look forward to nabbing them.

To those who can not find anything about legendary rewards.

This armor is a reward for completing master chief collection on legendary: http://www.halopedia.org/HELIOSKRILL-class_Mjolnir (Looks like Arbiter armor for a spartan.)
You can Watch all 5 episodes of nightfall on the Halo channel and get the Nightfall set in Halo 5.
This site gives you some random bonus item: http://experience-halo-5-guardians.xbox.com/experience.html (I think its a weapon skin for the Assault Rifle.)

Can’t find any rewards on any other forums

you get a nice Background from the lone wolf achievement.

I guess the reward was for tmcc legendary with the helioskrill and whats wrong with 200 oddG for solo anyway

210G for all OCD people so they dont have a fit

If I knew beating the campaign and getting all skills and Intel wouldn’t get me anything I don’t think I ever would have played it. Beating Halo’s campaign means nothing without unlocking some cool armor (ex. Hayabusa in 3)

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

Ha ha

> 2533274813372015;15:
> If I knew beating the campaign and getting all skills and Intel wouldn’t get me anything I don’t think I ever would have played it. Beating Halo’s campaign means nothing without unlocking some cool armor (ex. Hayabusa in 3)

we should get this back

> 2533274852667578;2:
> Sadly nothing ):
> perhaps collecting all intel and skulls might get something?

Lots of gamerscore.

It’s still just about the bragging rights.

That sucks. Something should be rewarded.