Halo 5 Sidestory(s)

So I thought of this while looking at a DBZ game website. The thought came to me when I saw that Battle of Z is having two story modes. Good guy and Bad guy. But instead, what if you have a story mode where you play as someone else. Like what if you could replay all of Cortana’s stuff. As mentioned in books the AIs can literally stop each other. Like in Fall of Reach Cortana says she knows an AI and it will try and stop her. So what would stop Cortana from running into this stuff when trying to help Master Chief?
Or what if you could play as Sgt. Johnson? Maybe even a Grunt and fight against Master Chief. It’s a little out there but I think it would be cool.

What do you guys think and what adventure would you play?

Like the Arbiter in Halo 2?

> Like the Arbiter in Halo 2?

This^

Yeah, kinda like that.

> Like the Arbiter in Halo 2?

Side stories would be great, but I’d hate it if it was about the Arbiter.

Maybe something about Jul, or even switching between the perspectives of Blue Team.

Should be a few side stories:
Arbiter 2 or 3 missions/chapters
Cortana/Equivalent "
ODST/Marine/Spartan IV "
Grunt/Jackal/Hunter "

The idea to play as an AI sounds really cool. Would also be an interesting perspective and an insight into their realm.

> > Like the Arbiter in Halo 2?
>
> Side stories would be great, but I’d hate it if it was about the Arbiter.
>
> Maybe something about Jul, or even switching between the perspectives of Blue Team.

I never suggested to play the Arbiter in Halo 5. I think it would be jarring and off-putting, especially considering Halo is steering away from his storyline so far. Playing Jul… I don’t see how that would work, but sure. It would be cool to play your own Multiplayer Spartan 4 for select missions in the story if Spartan Ops won’t return, though. Of course, only if it doesn’t eat away at master chief and the main campaign/story.