Halo 5 should really have split screen!

It’s not cool that 343 is taking out split screen from Halo 5 because. For the lower class people who can’t affrod a whole other cosole that enjoy playing with their siplings or family members under the same roof, is really stupidt. Taking turns playing a game that could be two player isn’t much fun at all. Me and a lot of others don’t really care about the frame rate that much. I would rather have Halo 4’s or Halo Reach’s frame rate for split screen than no split screen at all for Halo 5. I hope their will atleast two player split screen for the final realease. I also hope 343 will fix this issu and not take something very big out of Halo. I don’t want to not like 343, I want to play the upcoming Halo titile with my family on the same Xbox One.

They have been locking these. Creating these posts will only create another argument. Is this really necessary? They said no, they will not add it. Stop trying already.

> 2533274938678576;2:
> They have been locking these. Creating these posts will only create another argument. Is this really necessary? They said no, they will not add it. Stop trying already.

Arguments are coming from people responding to posts like yours. Let people voice their displeasure and opinion. Most have accepted it wont be included now, but it doesn’t mean they shouldn’t have to right to tell 343i where they lost sales.

Just like Halo 4, these forums told 343i exactly what cost them the long term players.

But 343 still has time to atleast add two player split screen, people really want it in Halo 5 no matter the frame rate.

I really feel that they should have splitscreen. Make it like the MCC, if they do split screen, they lose 60fps. Simple enough.

Yeah man,
we don’t care about high frame rate.

This has been discussed and got pretty heated, pretty quickly. We’ll bring back a split screen thread soon though.