Halo 5 should give you daily rewards

Halo 5 should give players DAILY REWARDS. Sure, we have the daily req pack for completing a match but why not give players who have no lives (like me) req points or packs that gradually increase if we log on for consecutive days? This would honestly be a good feature considering the fact that nobody wants to play 4 matches of Warzone just to get 15000 req points for cards.

> 2535434047113195;1:
> Halo 5 should give players DAILY REWARDS. Sure, we have the daily req pack for completing a match but why not give players who have no lives (like me) req points or packs that gradually increase if we log on for consecutive days? This would honestly be a good feature considering the fact that nobody wants to play 4 matches of Warzone just to get 15000 req points for cards.

People would log on only to get the bonus.

We already have daily bonus packs we dont need anything else.
Though better loot would be nice

Already got daily win packs.

> 2533274872647908;2:
> > 2535434047113195;1:
> > Halo 5 should give players DAILY REWARDS. Sure, we have the daily req pack for completing a match but why not give players who have no lives (like me) req points or packs that gradually increase if we log on for consecutive days? This would honestly be a good feature considering the fact that nobody wants to play 4 matches of Warzone just to get 15000 req points for cards.
>
>
> People would log on only to get the bonus.

Is that bad? The assumption is they wouldn’t log on otherwise. There are no repercussions to someone logging on and getting off after receiving a pack.

daily win packs is the closest youll get

Honestly, if you need a reason to play a video game other than to have fun, you should probably stop playing it.

> 2533274927650671;7:
> Honestly, if you need a reason to play a video game other than to have fun, you should probably stop playing it.

Not necessarily true, sometimes a persons enjoyment can originate from getting cosmetics and other things, it can encourage them to play more.

I would jump on Warframe only to preserve the 7 day bonus I had for about a month until I went out of town. Then sometimes I would play it and sometimes I wouldn’t.

Whether you want to play it or not is really dependant on if you got on the game to play it at all or if you’re just getting the bonus.

> 2533274927650671;7:
> Honestly, if you need a reason to play a video game other than to have fun, you should probably stop playing it.

^^^^^^^

> 2533274845736258;5:
> > 2533274872647908;2:
> > > 2535434047113195;1:
> > > Halo 5 should give players DAILY REWARDS. Sure, we have the daily req pack for completing a match but why not give players who have no lives (like me) req points or packs that gradually increase if we log on for consecutive days? This would honestly be a good feature considering the fact that nobody wants to play 4 matches of Warzone just to get 15000 req points for cards.
> >
> >
> > People would log on only to get the bonus.
>
>
> Is that bad? The assumption is they wouldn’t log on otherwise. There are no repercussions to someone logging on and getting off after receiving a pack.

I mean we need an incentive to actually play the game not just log in and log off.

Daily Arena and Warzone victory packs are daily rewards. I think that is fine as is. Not every game needs that Smite/MGSV model of daily rewards where you get it for logging in. A daily win reward is encouragement to not only log in to the game and play, but play well. After all, I bought Halo primarily to shoot people, not to unlock things.

I’m fine with the dailies they have in place now. would be nice to add in Weekly and monthly like they’ve had in the past.

I think daily win packs are fine. People would just log in to get the extra bonuses.

> 2533275023922571;6:
> daily win packs is the closest youll get

Agreed!

dont have us flippin doing dailies!!! thats for wowheads, and insane!

packs reset ever 12 hours. So I time my req wins wisely. 2 wins in the moring and two in the late afternoon

Halo 5 isnt a freemium mobile game…

Interesting idea. As stated above people could log on just for rewards. I think they should have gradually increasing rewards for the amount of days you get your daily win bonus in a row. That way you would still actually have to win a game to get rewards.

I would like to see a list of challenges that maybe result in a weapon cert or some other means for the higher level weapons thru specific requirements. I’m not trying to make this like destiny but, maybe have a campaign mission with specific skulls and difficulty for a weekly Nightfall, that has rng dropped Gold Packs.