Halo 5 should be rated "T" for teens and not "M"

Here is why…

1. The Spartans don’t feel badass and it’s like they don’t have a personal purpose in their lives. They look like toys and the Red Spartans look like their mad out of Hubba Bubba
    bubble-gum. I don’t know if its me but their armor doesn’t have a tight slim fit like Halo Reach’s armor and it didn’t look war realistic and scratched up like Halo Reach’s armor.

2. There is no sign of blood. NONE!. In Reach, you would see things like blood on the grass after you finished blasting another Spartan in the head with a shotgun and things like
    that but Halo 5 doesn’t seem.

3. There are fricking directions for every single thing like we attend Pre-K. Power weapon this that. Kill enemy team to score. I’m surprised the announcer does not announce
    out “YOU JUST JUMPED” every you jump or “YOU JUST SHOT THE DMR” every time you fire your gun.

4. The Narrator voice! OHHHHHH don’t even get me started! It’s like having my little brother next to me playing with his Leap-Frog tablet!

5. The In and Out entrance stances trying to emphasize team work! It feels like some PBS Kids show trying to show kids that its good to work together.

6. This may be a little too much but I personally don’t like how 343 had to add a “oooooo ahhhhhh” behavior when you put a new armor piece on your Spartan. They act like kids
    trying on their Halloween customs for the first time. They show just don nothing like previous Halo’s because once again, NOBODY ASKED FOR IT.

2/10

This is still a beta remember blood and gore may not be in it yet but i dont know

Tell it to the guys who rate the game, not us or 343. -_-

Halo 5 is supposed to be the darkest in the trilogy, and 4 was pretty dark so …

The closest your list comes to determining rating is the blood, even then it really hasn’t been the major cause of halo being ranted M for mature. Normally it’s the flood, or h4’s composer beam.

Yeah man, what happened to the blood in the frigging WALLS after I unloaded on a player with dual-SMG’s. Blood is a good thing in FPS.

Newsflash:

It’s a beta.

> 2533274796680285;5:
> Halo 5 is supposed to be the darkest in the trilogy, and 4 was pretty dark so …

That’s what 343i claim, I see nothing dark about what I saw in the beta.

Yeah man, what happened to the blood in the frigging WALLS after I unloaded on a player with dual-SMG’s. Blood is a good thing in FPS.

> 2533274829873463;9:
> > 2533274796680285;5:
> > Halo 5 is supposed to be the darkest in the trilogy, and 4 was pretty dark so …
>
>
> That’s what 343i claim, I see nothing dark about what I saw in the beta.

Lol and how would multiplayer be dark exactly

There us blood in the beta! Theirs just no blood splat on the map yet. I have gotten killed before and scene streaks of blood in the air! It is there, you just have to look closely to see it right now. I’m sure they will had the blood splat later.

> 2533274796680285;5:
> Halo 5 is supposed to be the darkest in the trilogy, and 4 was pretty dark so …

Was Halo 4 dark? Halo 3 was a hell of a lot darker, I can’t think of anything in 4 that was even remotely dark.

> 2533274835305187;11:
> > 2533274829873463;9:
> > > 2533274796680285;5:
> > > Halo 5 is supposed to be the darkest in the trilogy, and 4 was pretty dark so …
> >
> >
> >
> > That’s what 343i claim, I see nothing dark about what I saw in the beta.
>
>
> Lol and how would multiplayer be dark exactly

Lol Campaign…not multiplayer!

There was a perfect amount of blood shown with Halo 5’s early gameplay in ‘The Sprint’. Hopefully it isn’t there for the time being to counter frame rate issues.

> 2533274832164719;13:
> > 2533274796680285;5:
> > Halo 5 is supposed to be the darkest in the trilogy, and 4 was pretty dark so …
>
>
>
> Was Halo 4 dark? Halo 3 was a hell of a lot darker, I can’t think of anything in 4 that was even remotely dark.

Have you watch the terminals ? Just a question.

Meh

Has any halo really deserved the M?

> 2533274879837198;1:
> Here is why…
>
> 1. The Spartans don’t feel badass and it’s like they don’t have a personal purpose in their lives. They look like toys and the Red Spartans look like their mad out of Hubba Bubba
> bubble-gum. I don’t know if its me but their armor doesn’t have a tight slim fit like Halo Reach’s armor and it didn’t look war realistic and scratched up like Halo Reach’s armor.
>
> 2. There is no sign of blood. NONE!. In Reach, you would see things like blood on the grass after you finished blasting another Spartan in the head with a shotgun and things like
> that but Halo 5 doesn’t seem.
>
> 3. There are fricking directions for every single thing like we attend Pre-K. Power weapon this that. Kill enemy team to score. I’m surprised the announcer does not announce
> out “YOU JUST JUMPED” every you jump or “YOU JUST SHOT THE DMR” every time you fire your gun.
>
> 4. The Narrator voice! OHHHHHH don’t even get me started! It’s like having my little brother next to me playing with his Leap-Frog tablet!
>
> 5. The In and Out entrance stances trying to emphasize team work! It feels like some PBS Kids show trying to show kids that its good to work together.
>
> 6. This may be a little too much but I personally don’t like how 343 had to add a “oooooo ahhhhhh” behavior when you put a new armor piece on your Spartan. They act like kids
> trying on their Halloween customs for the first time. They show just don nothing like previous Halo’s because once again, NOBODY ASKED FOR IT.

1. Make them more shiny like in the previews they showed before the beta. Maybe not as super shiny but those were kinda badarse.
  2. Yep give us our blood!
  3. I think everybody has expressed the dislike of the announcer saying way too much these days.
  4. Voice sounds ok to me just need less of it.
  5. I hate those entrances too feels ripped from some other game. At the end of game you cant even -Yoink!- a fool because it goes to that animation…and teabagging IS halo lol. That animation plus killcams basically removes your opponent to ever see himself being teabagged. I just said -Yoink!- like 3 times =)
  6. Im almost sure thats not the final movement of trying on armor and will be changed. Just like the lighting.

That list is not related to the rating at all but funny nonetheless. Either way, this is a beta people, and just for MP at that. Most of the rating previously came from SP