Halo 5 servers

Hello, fellas. As you might know, Halo 5 has dedicated servers, and I see there’s people complaining about them, but the question is: are servers really that bad or is it just random cases? 'Cause there are several times when I can’t play a specific playlist and I’m forced to play anything else. Literally a few minutes ago, I tried for half an hour to connect to ANY warzone playlist. Obviously failed.

> 2533274934341302;1:
> Hello, fellas. As you might know, Halo 5 has dedicated servers, and I see there’s people complaining about them, but the question is: are servers really that bad or is it just random cases? 'Cause there are several times when I can’t play a specific playlist and I’m forced to play anything else. Literally a few minutes ago, I tried for half an hour to connect to ANY warzone playlist. Obviously failed.

Very few times have I personally ever had trouble with Halo 5’s servers. Maybe back in the day I had a lot of problems, but now? None to speak of so far.

For me, servers are one of the things this game does quite well. As long as you have decent ping, you should have a fairly good experience. I’ve mainly had issues in BTB since there are a lot of players with all types of connections. Even so, not a lot there either.

There is the occasional player teleporting all over the map, but that’s their issue and it’s easy to report someone for not having a stable connection and ruining your experience. After playing Gears 4’s PvP, you really start to realize what a good job the server side of things are for this game. There are tons of other issues that drive away players including me, but server quality has not been one of them.

> 2533274879757912;2:
> > 2533274934341302;1:
> > Hello, fellas. As you might know, Halo 5 has dedicated servers, and I see there’s people complaining about them, but the question is: are servers really that bad or is it just random cases? 'Cause there are several times when I can’t play a specific playlist and I’m forced to play anything else. Literally a few minutes ago, I tried for half an hour to connect to ANY warzone playlist. Obviously failed.
>
> Very few times have I personally ever had trouble with Halo 5’s servers. Maybe back in the day I had a lot of problems, but now? None to speak of so far.

Actually is the opposite for me. When first came out, never had trouble with not finding games but now is quite frequent.

> 2533274934341302;4:
> > 2533274879757912;2:
> > > 2533274934341302;1:
> > > Hello, fellas. As you might know, Halo 5 has dedicated servers, and I see there’s people complaining about them, but the question is: are servers really that bad or is it just random cases? 'Cause there are several times when I can’t play a specific playlist and I’m forced to play anything else. Literally a few minutes ago, I tried for half an hour to connect to ANY warzone playlist. Obviously failed.
> >
> > Very few times have I personally ever had trouble with Halo 5’s servers. Maybe back in the day I had a lot of problems, but now? None to speak of so far.
>
> Actually is the opposite for me. When first came out, never had trouble with not finding games but now is quite frequent.

I’m sorry you have such troubles, I often wonder if it was my internet; because I upgraded my internet about the time it stopped giving me trouble.

> 2533274934341302;4:
> > 2533274879757912;2:
> > > 2533274934341302;1:
> > > Hello, fellas. As you might know, Halo 5 has dedicated servers, and I see there’s people complaining about them, but the question is: are servers really that bad or is it just random cases? 'Cause there are several times when I can’t play a specific playlist and I’m forced to play anything else. Literally a few minutes ago, I tried for half an hour to connect to ANY warzone playlist. Obviously failed.
> >
> > Very few times have I personally ever had trouble with Halo 5’s servers. Maybe back in the day I had a lot of problems, but now? None to speak of so far.
>
> Actually is the opposite for me. When first came out, never had trouble with not finding games but now is quite frequent.

The fact you couldn’t find a game in Warzone has nothing to do with server quality and everything to do with population.

I don’t have a full understanding of the servers and how they dedicate or choose which server to be dedicated. What I can tell you is the game play has been drastically impacted by them. This creating a poor experience. I have found myself playing more cod because of it and probably finding other games to play for a better experience. I have played halo since the beginning and sad to see this happen.

> 2535427283584518;7:
> I don’t have a full understanding of the servers and how they dedicate or choose which server to be dedicated. What I can tell you is the game play has been drastically impacted by them. This creating a poor experience. I have found myself playing more cod because of it and probably finding other games to play for a better experience. I have played halo since the beginning and sad to see this happen.

You shouldn’t revive old topics

Please don’t revive old topics thanks