Halo 5 review from longtime fan

I know people want to just hate it because its cool to hate on 343, but this is really an amazing Halo game. Its right behind 3 on my all time favorite Halo games. Yes no splitscreen sucks but it doesnt change how good this game is. The gameplay is thee best in a Halo game. YES the story has some issues, but its still a great story especially since most fps games dont give a -Yoink- about single player anymore. The levels are very well made and it will be fun to run through the campaign multiple times. The boss fights are kind of lame but I AM GLAD THEY ARE THERE. I always thought halo should have more boss fights. The ADS fits into the game like a glove. It makes the gameplay really smooth and modern, without making it feel like cod or a generic fps. They did a really good job implementing it. So the muiltiplayer is a HUGE step up from Halo 4 and reach. Arena is intense and warzone is fun. The online connection is near perfect and very fast. I am excited for the free DLC and new updates that will add more game modes. Overall this is a much needed game for the franchise. It will have something for all the types of fans. No splitscreen sucks we all know it, but it doesn’t change the fact that this is a amazing Halo game.

The story threw me off at first, but I really am starting to enjoy it being a bit out of my comfort zone. Especially after seeing the Legendary Ending!! I could cry I’m so happy with it! I totally agree with this review. It could have just used more Chief levels is all!

> 2533274954131376;2:
> The story threw me off at first, but I really am starting to enjoy it being a bit out of my comfort zone. Especially after seeing the Legendary Ending!! I could cry I’m so happy with it! I totally agree with this review. It could have just used more Chief levels is all!

I did normal, next stop…legendary!