Halo 5 Requisition Unlocks Absolutely Not Coming

I’ve had Halo 5 since the beginning, and over time, I got a pretty good set of those unlocks of requsitions. However, a couple months ago, new requsitions just stopped, dead. No new armor, weapons, emblems… And they’re all stopped at arbitrary locations, not some similar percentage. I even bought one of the REQ Packs (like 34) just to 1. show my respect you keep the servers up 2. See if it’s possible to EVER get more unlocks. The answer was no - 34 times!

Maybe something was broken on the system, during an upgrade or something?

(While I’m here, the new user-generated maps on Doubles are… not great. We really miss the old system ones even if some were overrun with imbalanced skills.)

Did you open silver then gold packs or bronze because when everything is unlocked from those packs you should get a fair amount of req points back

You might’ve already unlocked everything. There are also customization items that you can’t get from normal REQ packs since they’re tied to commendations for example.

If you have only been opening one type of pack, then you will eventually stop receiving new unlocks since. It sounds like you have been only opening Bronze and/or Silver packs. These packs don’t contain everything that can be unlocked. If you start opening Gold packs, you will continue receiving new unlocks.

Please describe exactly when happens when you open a Gold pack. What do you get?

Hi Sketch The Cow,

I checked your Service Record, you already have everything unlocked (hopefully this link will work):

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/requisitions/categories/customization?ownedOnly=False

You can check it on Halo Waypoint. The only things that you don’t have unlocked are specific emblems and weapon skins that you can’t earn through Req Packs.

> 2533274794347074;6:
> Hi Sketch The Cow,
>
> I checked your Service Record, you already have everything unlocked (hopefully this link will work):
>
> https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/requisitions/categories/customization?ownedOnly=False
>
> You can check it on Halo Waypoint. The only things that you don’t have unlocked are specific emblems and weapon skins that you can’t earn through Req Packs.

Thank you very much for tracking that down! I appreciate it very much, and thank everyone else in this thread for helping.
It’s disappointing I can’t hit 100% through the packs, but better I know than I don’t.

> 2533274794347074;6:
> Hi Sketch The Cow,
>
> I checked your Service Record, you already have everything unlocked (hopefully this link will work):
>
> https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/requisitions/categories/customization?ownedOnly=False
>
> You can check it on Halo Waypoint. The only things that you don’t have unlocked are specific emblems and weapon skins that you can’t earn through Req Packs.

FYI, you can’t check other people’s REQ collection; you can only check your own. What you see when you follow that link is your REQ collection.

Just to add for the people who asked. Here’s an example of what I get when I open a req pack:

I don’t get anything special, just those many, many points.

I’m beginning to research all the REQs I’m missing. Yes, you’re all right - I’ve gone through them all and now need to step back and earn commendations and other pieces of the rest. Thank you all for taking the time.

Can’t see your REQs but there are also helmets that come in an occasional REQ which is available now for 150000 RP.

> 2533274817408735;8:
> > 2533274794347074;6:
> > Hi Sketch The Cow,
> >
> > I checked your Service Record, you already have everything unlocked (hopefully this link will work):
> >
> > https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/requisitions/categories/customization?ownedOnly=False
> >
> > You can check it on Halo Waypoint. The only things that you don’t have unlocked are specific emblems and weapon skins that you can’t earn through Req Packs.
>
> FYI, you can’t check other people’s REQ collection; you can only check your own. What you see when you follow that link is your REQ collection.

Oh wow you are right! That’s interesting, because I can see his game history and service record, I didn’t realize that by clicking Requisitions it switches to mine.

Well, I was accidentally correct despite a screwed up method.