Halo 5 Req Systerm

Hi Spartans,
is it just me or even though I have completed the bronze and silver packs and am halfway through the gold packs that I still get rare unlockables; please 343, you must balance the req packs. For an example:

• Bronze Packs are just fine as they are (common reqs) but I still think the req pack should cost between 700-1000 Req points due to the common rarity. - Silver Packs should be ONLY be uncommon and rare; not including common! - Gold Packs should contain high ultra rare and legendary reqs and sometimes give the best rare reqs on a minimal basisThese are only the baselines to what they actually should be so I would like to see new ideas.Also, in order to make Spartan Ranks more immersive and intelligent, maybe the Req Pack Cost should lower as you increase in Spartan Rank Tiers; for an example:Also apply the fact that the bronze packs should be between 700-1000 Req points as mentioned above and when you complete the packs and get a certain req point card back, would also be considered!

• Starter Spartan Rank Tier: 0-30 = Req Packs should stay the same - Bronze Spartan Rank Tier: 40-60 = Silver Req Packs should lower to 4500 and Gold Packs should stay the same - Silver Spartan Rank Tier: 60-80 = Silver Req Packs should lower to 4200 and Gold Packs to 9500 - Gold Spartan Rank Tier: 80-100 = Silver Req Packs should lower to 4000 Req Points and Gold Req Packs to 9200 - Diamond Spartan Rank Tier: 100-120 = Silver Req Packs to maintain 4000 Req Points and Gold Req Packs to 8700 - Championship Spartan Rank Tier: 120+ = Silver Req Packs to maintain 4000 Req Points and Gold Req Packs to 8000 Finally there are so many more ideas that are just waiting to be unleashed and this is just the basic beginning!

Go ahead and post more ideas and your thoughts on the matter

We can only grow as a community!

Ok I have no idea why but im doing my golds and through the past 3 days ive gotten 4 mythics, countless legndarys and 3 ultra rares. I think they listened to your post a lil cause im getting really good stuff

Just a note OP, please don’t bump your post thanks :slight_smile: