Halo 5 Refresh? BTB included? Changes Incoming?

When will halo 5 get an Update or refresh? Most saw the update to MCC today but some still play Halo 5 and would like to know what changes are coming and hopefully BTB is still in social and not a rotational playlist. Please any update would be greatly appreciated to those who are still sticking around the halo 5 community.

They haven’t announced anything yet. Your best bet is to stay updated with the MM Feedback threads in the Matchmaking Feedback forum because that is most likely where the details about it will be given.

Thanks appreciate it

MCC got a playlist update today. H5 continues to get playlist updates as well (Holiday Fiesta being the most recent addition). Further content updates like new REQs/gamemodes are not planned for Halo 5.

No one cares about holiday fiesta. I was referring to an update to the MM in general. Why does 343 or whoever is in charge of halo 5 continue to drive their loyal fans from the halo franchise. I see most posts in forum asking for player feedback and they don’t listen to any of their loyal fans. It’s like they value/want the younger generations opinion rather than the loyal halo fans since combat evolved.

> 2533274960966689;5:
> No one cares about holiday fiesta. I was referring to an update to the MM in general. Why does 343 or whoever is in charge of halo 5 continue to drive their loyal fans from the halo franchise. I see most posts in forum asking for player feedback and they don’t listen to any of their loyal fans. It’s like they value/want the younger generations opinion rather than the loyal halo fans since combat evolved.

C’mon man. Younger fans can have good opinions just like older fans can have bad ones. They listen to both and probably don’t even know most of the time if you’re an older fan or not. If you look at the latest MM Feedback thread, you can see that they are listening to their fans since 43% of the the player base like the REQ weapon sandbox and they made two newer Fiesta playlists which cater to them. They’re also planning on doing a BTB refresh albeit under kind of unique circumstances, but if they didn’t care they wouldn’t do anything. We also have to remember that H5 is three years old with a new game on the way. They can’t devote the resources like before since Infinite is taking up all their work. I would love it just like you if they addressed some things, but that’s just not possible.

> 2533274960966689;1:
> When will halo 5 get an Update or refresh? Most saw the update to MCC today but some still play Halo 5 and would like to know what changes are coming and hopefully BTB is still in social and not a rotational playlist. Please any update would be greatly appreciated to those who are still sticking around the halo 5 community.

I’m working on making maps and gametypes and I hope others are too. If 343 allows them the game will continue to evolve.

I feel like the halo community needs to have some kind of intervention with its newer players. The amount of fiesta players is astonishing. I still can’t believe that more players are in btb fiesta than regular btb.

You guys just don’t know what you’re missing. Halo style map control is part of what makes this franchise so great. Btb fiesta is fun in small doses but btb i could play all day.

There was talk of a refresh in btb awhile ago. I hope that’s still in the cards.

> 2535473635314008;8:
> I feel like the halo community needs to have some kind of intervention with its newer players. The amount of fiesta players is astonishing. I still can’t believe that more players are in btb fiesta than regular btb.
>
> You guys just don’t know what you’re missing. Halo style map control is part of what makes this franchise so great. Btb fiesta is fun in small doses but btb i could play all day.
>
> There was talk of a refresh in btb awhile ago. I hope that’s still in the cards.

A BTB refresh is alive and well, good things come to those who wait. Fiesta in btb is fresh, so of course if you like btb and want something fresh, it’s there. I think the btb refresh will really be something people enjoy.

> 2535473635314008;8:
> I still can’t believe that more players are in btb fiesta than regular btb.

I can. Hannibal vehicles in BTB is the best thing ever.