Halo 5 reach req pack

Me and my friend were grinding out to to get the reach req pack in the shop and he got enough to gift me the pack but when he tried to gift it to me it would let him gift me the pack. He is very angry and sad that he worked for all of the req points just to not be able to gift me the pack. Is there anything he could do to gift me the pack. It say it’s gift-able.

You cannot gift packs bought with RP. You can only gift packs bought with real money.

> 2533274817408735;2:
> You cannot gift packs bought with RP. You can only gift packs bought with real money.

Dang that sucks, it says that it was giftable. Must be an error

> 2535433075131592;3:
> > 2533274817408735;2:
> > You cannot gift packs bought with RP. You can only gift packs bought with real money.
>
> Dang that sucks, it says that it was giftable. Must be an error

It’s not an error. REQ pack gifting has always required you to buy the pack with real money in order to gift it. This is to prevent people from buying REQ packs with RP and trying to sell them for real money to other players. Your friend can gift you the Memories of Reach pack, they just have to spend money on it.

Hmm when my friend tries to gift the reach pack, it doesn’t bring him to the gifting screen it dosent do anything like the “x” button (we play on Xbox) won’t bring him to the gift screen. Also, how do you spend money on the reach pack it only says you can buy it with 120,000 RP

1 Like

> 2533274817408735;4:
> > 2535433075131592;3:
> > > 2533274817408735;2:
> > > You cannot gift packs bought with RP. You can only gift packs bought with real money.
> >
> > Dang that sucks, it says that it was giftable. Must be an error
>
> It’s not an error. REQ pack gifting has always required you to buy the pack with real money in order to gift it. This is to prevent people from buying REQ packs with RP and trying to sell them for real money to other players. Your friend can gift you the Memories of Reach pack, they just have to spend money on it.

the problem is that you cannot buy the pack with real money. It only gives you the option to buy it with Req Points and it still says its giftable.

quiero saber cuales son los próximos packs en la tienda de Halo 5: guardians

PLIS :slight_smile:

> 2535447894675781;7:
> quiero saber cuales son los próximos packs en la tienda de Halo 5: guardians
>
> PLIS :slight_smile:

<mark>Hi there. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then post with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.</mark>

Okay

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.</mark>
Como puedo conseguir ese pack?