Halo 5 :Reach Armory and Credit system

I’ve been playing a lot of halo reach as of late , mainly because of the launch issues with MCC. I’m happy to see 343 really committed to fixing the unexpected networking problems. That’s beside the point , the topic I really would like to bring up is halo reach’s armor and armory in halo Reach for the first part. I’ve been a halo fan for quite some time , I’ve come to read the nylund books again and realized that reach came closest to making you feel and look like a spartan. The armor in reach was dirty and worn like I always expected a Spartans armor to be. The attachments for the armor seemed like they served a purpose unlike halo 4 were it all seems to be for show. Even the shield system felt like it was explained in the novels. Does the community think that halo 5 armory should be an advancements of these concepts ?

Credit system? Yes!

Armor style? Nah, Halo 5’s fits pretty well IMO

> 2533274858646258;2:
> Credit system? Yes!
>
> Armor style? Nah, Halo 5’s fits pretty well IMO

You didn’t like the dirty, grungy, character of the armor in reach, I for one really liked the attachments for the armor made me feel like my particular spartan had his own flair and the attachments themselves were practical.

I agree, I loved the option to have things like sniper bullets, a knife and a med kit show up on my spartan. I hope they bring back the utility slot at least.
It would be pretty cool if you started a multiplayer game with brand new armor and as you took damage things like plasma burns and crap would show up.

> 2533274795379209;3:
> > 2533274858646258;2:
> > Credit system? Yes!
> >
> > Armor style? Nah, Halo 5’s fits pretty well IMO
>
>
> You didn’t like the dirty, grungy, character of the armor in reach, I for one really liked the attachments for the armor made me feel like my particular spartan had his own flair and the attachments themselves were practical.

I did like it but I wouldn’t go back to it really. I love seeing sort of shiny-metal Spartans :3

Reach’s actual armor was OK though, loved Commando.

> 2533274836676480;4:
> I agree, I loved the option to have things like sniper bullets, a knife and a med kit show up on my spartan. I hope they bring back the utility slot at least.
> It would be pretty cool if you started a multiplayer game with brand new armor and as you took damage things like plasma burns and crap would show up.

I agree with all of that except I don’t necessarily want the armor style to come back.

To add to the armor being damaged reference, some people suggested that your visor could crack. I think that’d just be annoying though.

We must have the Credit system!

> 2533274858646258;6:
> > 2533274836676480;4:
> > I agree, I loved the option to have things like sniper bullets, a knife and a med kit show up on my spartan. I hope they bring back the utility slot at least.
> > It would be pretty cool if you started a multiplayer game with brand new armor and as you took damage things like plasma burns and crap would show up.
>
>
> I agree with all of that except I don’t necessarily want the armor style to come back.
>
> To add to the armor being damaged reference, some people suggested that your visor could crack. I think that’d just be annoying though.

I agree I like halo 5’s armor style so far^

Yeah that would get really annoying haha , I’m just talking cosmetic damage

i would absolutely love to see reach’s armor and customization options back. reach had my favorite armor for all species

> 2533274836676480;8:
> > 2533274858646258;6:
> > > 2533274836676480;4:
> > > I agree, I loved the option to have things like sniper bullets, a knife and a med kit show up on my spartan. I hope they bring back the utility slot at least.
> > > It would be pretty cool if you started a multiplayer game with brand new armor and as you took damage things like plasma burns and crap would show up.
> >
> >
> >
> > I agree with all of that except I don’t necessarily want the armor style to come back.
> >
> > To add to the armor being damaged reference, some people suggested that your visor could crack. I think that’d just be annoying though.
>
>
> I agree I like halo 5’s armor style so far^
>
> Yeah that would get really annoying haha , I’m just talking cosmetic damage

I definately agree, cosmetic only

armor yes, credits no

> 2533274896651902;7:
> We must have the Credit system!

god no!

Halo 3 Armour with better detail

Please no credit system.

I like to earn my armor from achievements, that way armor pieces are less common (at least the good sets)

Btw, they need to have an almost impossible to obtain armor again, like recon was.

credit system from reach OR halo 3 xp system, both were good. and i dont think S IV armor should be wore since they are new. but i think COSMETIC ONLY damage appearnce would work but so far NOPE

> 2533274898131165;15:
> I like to earn my armor from achievements, that way armor pieces are less common (at least the good sets)
>
> Btw, they need to have an almost impossible to obtain armor again, like recon was.

Why not both?

The special sets of armour are mostly deemed hard to unlock, I whole heartedly agree with you.

343 plz plz plz give us reach’s armor. That stuff was amazing, and I would spend soooooooo much time just customizing my spartan. Halo 4 armor was garbage.