Halo 5 Rated T?

Esrb has rated halo 5 t for teen. No other main stream halo has had this rating. And halo 5 doesn’t deserve it because I am sure that with the iwhbyd skull there will be a lot of language and references. This isn’t more kid friendly then halo 1,2,3,4. Its still just as violnt. This is so weird that halo 5 is t. And now younger audiences can get this game. We as a community should do something about it. Any ideas? And before I get hate let me just say this: halo 5 being t is a bad idea. This is bad for halo 5 it’s just not right for halo. So we should do something. This game is still the same In construct as the other 4. So the rating t is unfitting. It just doesn’t feel right. And it already seems violent. So why t? Help me out here anyone. 343 wants our feedback. Let’s help them by getting halo 5 bumped up to rated m.

Blame Cortana.

> 2533274998668699;1:
> Esrb has rated halo 5 t for teen. No other main stream halo has had this rating. And halo 5 doesn’t deserve it because I am sure that with the iwhbyd skull there will be a lot of language and references. This isn’t more kid friendly then halo 1,2,3,4. Its still just as violnt. This is so weird that halo 5 is t. And now younger audiences can get this game. We as a community should do something about it. Any ideas? And before I get hate let me just say this: halo 5 being t is a bad idea. This is bad for halo 5 it’s just not right for halo. So we should do something. This game is still the same In construct as the other 4. So the rating t is unfitting. It just doesn’t feel right. And it already seems violent. So why t? Help me out here anyone. 343 wants our feedback. Let’s help them by getting halo 5 bumped up to rated m.

It’s T because Halo has never fully deserved M. It was never more violent than Star Wars. Look up the game Star Wars Republic Commando, that will give you a good feel of what this will be like. Borderline T. Explain why it’s a bad thing also? And how is this the same as Halo 4? Please explain. Younger audiences playing this game has never been a problem. 8/10 of the people complaining about this game being T because it’s not like original Halo probably started playing this game when they were below the age of 17. And anyways the Cod kiddie crowd that everyone doesn’t want on Halo won’t be on Halo because they play M games for the cool factor of being able to say “I play a rated M game.” And chances are that why majority of people complaining about the rating are complaining about it- they think making it rated T makes it immature. And the simple fact is that that it doesn’t. It changes nothing.

> 2533274974597111;3:
> > 2533274998668699;1:
> > Esrb has rated halo 5 t for teen. No other main stream halo has had this rating. And halo 5 doesn’t deserve it because I am sure that with the iwhbyd skull there will be a lot of language and references. This isn’t more kid friendly then halo 1,2,3,4. Its still just as violnt. This is so weird that halo 5 is t. And now younger audiences can get this game. We as a community should do something about it. Any ideas? And before I get hate let me just say this: halo 5 being t is a bad idea. This is bad for halo 5 it’s just not right for halo. So we should do something. This game is still the same In construct as the other 4. So the rating t is unfitting. It just doesn’t feel right. And it already seems violent. So why t? Help me out here anyone. 343 wants our feedback. Let’s help them by getting halo 5 bumped up to rated m.
>
>
> It’s T because Halo has never fully deserved M. It was never more violent than Star Wars. Look up the game Star Wars Republic Commando, that will give you a good feel of what this will be like. Borderline T. Explain why it’s a bad thing also? And how is this the same as Halo 4? Please explain. Younger audiences playing this game has never been a problem. 8/10 of the people complaining about this game being T because it’s not like original Halo probably started playing this game when they were below the age of 17. And anyways the Cod kiddie crowd that everyone doesn’t want on Halo won’t be on Halo because they play M games for the cool factor of being able to say “I play a rated M game.” And chances are that why majority of people complaining about the rating are complaining about it- they think making it rated T makes it immature. And the simple fact is that that it doesn’t. It changes nothing.

How hasn’t it deserved rated m? I know tons of bad dialogue. The games r violent and the backstory is to. But I guess it’s not a bad thing it just doesn’t sit right. But we as a community can fix it and we should. Halo deserves its m rating. And it kinda does make it immature. Take smash Bros. that’s rated t. Now compare it to halo 5

> 2533274974597111;3:
> > 2533274998668699;1:
> > Esrb has rated halo 5 t for teen. No other main stream halo has had this rating. And halo 5 doesn’t deserve it because I am sure that with the iwhbyd skull there will be a lot of language and references. This isn’t more kid friendly then halo 1,2,3,4. Its still just as violnt. This is so weird that halo 5 is t. And now younger audiences can get this game. We as a community should do something about it. Any ideas? And before I get hate let me just say this: halo 5 being t is a bad idea. This is bad for halo 5 it’s just not right for halo. So we should do something. This game is still the same In construct as the other 4. So the rating t is unfitting. It just doesn’t feel right. And it already seems violent. So why t? Help me out here anyone. 343 wants our feedback. Let’s help them by getting halo 5 bumped up to rated m.
>
>
> It’s T because Halo has never fully deserved M. It was never more violent than Star Wars. Look up the game Star Wars Republic Commando, that will give you a good feel of what this will be like. Borderline T. Explain why it’s a bad thing also? And how is this the same as Halo 4? Please explain. Younger audiences playing this game has never been a problem. 8/10 of the people complaining about this game being T because it’s not like original Halo probably started playing this game when they were below the age of 17. And anyways the Cod kiddie crowd that everyone doesn’t want on Halo won’t be on Halo because they play M games for the cool factor of being able to say “I play a rated M game.” And chances are that why majority of people complaining about the rating are complaining about it- they think making it rated T makes it immature. And the simple fact is that that it doesn’t. It changes nothing.

It was rated M because of Cortana being pretty much naked.

> 2533274938678576;5:
> > 2533274974597111;3:
> > > 2533274998668699;1:
> > > Esrb has rated halo 5 t for teen. No other main stream halo has had this rating. And halo 5 doesn’t deserve it because I am sure that with the iwhbyd skull there will be a lot of language and references. This isn’t more kid friendly then halo 1,2,3,4. Its still just as violnt. This is so weird that halo 5 is t. And now younger audiences can get this game. We as a community should do something about it. Any ideas? And before I get hate let me just say this: halo 5 being t is a bad idea. This is bad for halo 5 it’s just not right for halo. So we should do something. This game is still the same In construct as the other 4. So the rating t is unfitting. It just doesn’t feel right. And it already seems violent. So why t? Help me out here anyone. 343 wants our feedback. Let’s help them by getting halo 5 bumped up to rated m.
> >
> >
> > It’s T because Halo has never fully deserved M. It was never more violent than Star Wars. Look up the game Star Wars Republic Commando, that will give you a good feel of what this will be like. Borderline T. Explain why it’s a bad thing also? And how is this the same as Halo 4? Please explain. Younger audiences playing this game has never been a problem. 8/10 of the people complaining about this game being T because it’s not like original Halo probably started playing this game when they were below the age of 17. And anyways the Cod kiddie crowd that everyone doesn’t want on Halo won’t be on Halo because they play M games for the cool factor of being able to say “I play a rated M game.” And chances are that why majority of people complaining about the rating are complaining about it- they think making it rated T makes it immature. And the simple fact is that that it doesn’t. It changes nothing.
>
>
> It was rated M because of Cortana being pretty much naked.

That’s not the only reason lol. There is tons of bad dialogue, the games r overall violent, and the feel of the game makes it seem like it should be m to

> 2533274998668699;6:
> > 2533274938678576;5:
> > > 2533274974597111;3:
> > > > 2533274998668699;1:
> > > > Esrb has rated halo 5 t for teen. No other main stream halo has had this rating. And halo 5 doesn’t deserve it because I am sure that with the iwhbyd skull there will be a lot of language and references. This isn’t more kid friendly then halo 1,2,3,4. Its still just as violnt. This is so weird that halo 5 is t. And now younger audiences can get this game. We as a community should do something about it. Any ideas? And before I get hate let me just say this: halo 5 being t is a bad idea. This is bad for halo 5 it’s just not right for halo. So we should do something. This game is still the same In construct as the other 4. So the rating t is unfitting. It just doesn’t feel right. And it already seems violent. So why t? Help me out here anyone. 343 wants our feedback. Let’s help them by getting halo 5 bumped up to rated m.
> > >
> > >
> > > It’s T because Halo has never fully deserved M. It was never more violent than Star Wars. Look up the game Star Wars Republic Commando, that will give you a good feel of what this will be like. Borderline T. Explain why it’s a bad thing also? And how is this the same as Halo 4? Please explain. Younger audiences playing this game has never been a problem. 8/10 of the people complaining about this game being T because it’s not like original Halo probably started playing this game when they were below the age of 17. And anyways the Cod kiddie crowd that everyone doesn’t want on Halo won’t be on Halo because they play M games for the cool factor of being able to say “I play a rated M game.” And chances are that why majority of people complaining about the rating are complaining about it- they think making it rated T makes it immature. And the simple fact is that that it doesn’t. It changes nothing.
> >
> >
> > It was rated M because of Cortana being pretty much naked.
>
>
> That’s not the only reason lol. There is tons of bad dialogue, the games r overall violent, and the feel of the game makes it seem like it should be m to

It wasn’t M due to Cortana. Then it would say partial nudity or something on the back. Halo 2 was M though because of the file with the dev mooning the camera. And when is there ton of bad dialogue? The worst word they have said is probably s**t. And that’s maybe only once. If there is cursing it’s very tame, like damn of hell. And it’s violent- so what? No where near as violent as Call Of Duty or GTA. You’re killing aliens with little to no blood that is blue. Only exception is the flood which was still never very gruesome. Again watch gameplay of Star Wars Republic Commando. As violent (a bit more in ways) as Halo and has a T rating. It also has more swearing and a lot more gruesome moments. The feel of Halo is hardly M violent. You’re fighting for a greater purpose, to defend humanity. You’re not murdering random people or killing terrorist in wars of aggression. Halo was fine as M bit it was never fully deserved. It’s fine as T and the game will be great. Unless you provide actual support on why Halo deserves an M rating besides “it’s violent” I’m gonna keep talking.

> 2533274974597111;7:
> > 2533274998668699;6:
> > > 2533274938678576;5:
> > > > 2533274974597111;3:
> > > > > 2533274998668699;1:
> > > > > Esrb has rated halo 5 t for teen. No other main stream halo has had this rating. And halo 5 doesn’t deserve it because I am sure that with the iwhbyd skull there will be a lot of language and references. This isn’t more kid friendly then halo 1,2,3,4. Its still just as violnt. This is so weird that halo 5 is t. And now younger audiences can get this game. We as a community should do something about it. Any ideas? And before I get hate let me just say this: halo 5 being t is a bad idea. This is bad for halo 5 it’s just not right for halo. So we should do something. This game is still the same In construct as the other 4. So the rating t is unfitting. It just doesn’t feel right. And it already seems violent. So why t? Help me out here anyone. 343 wants our feedback. Let’s help them by getting halo 5 bumped up to rated m.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > It’s T because Halo has never fully deserved M. It was never more violent than Star Wars. Look up the game Star Wars Republic Commando, that will give you a good feel of what this will be like. Borderline T. Explain why it’s a bad thing also? And how is this the same as Halo 4? Please explain. Younger audiences playing this game has never been a problem. 8/10 of the people complaining about this game being T because it’s not like original Halo probably started playing this game when they were below the age of 17. And anyways the Cod kiddie crowd that everyone doesn’t want on Halo won’t be on Halo because they play M games for the cool factor of being able to say “I play a rated M game.” And chances are that why majority of people complaining about the rating are complaining about it- they think making it rated T makes it immature. And the simple fact is that that it doesn’t. It changes nothing.
> > >
> > >
> > > It was rated M because of Cortana being pretty much naked.
> >
> >
> > That’s not the only reason lol. There is tons of bad dialogue, the games r overall violent, and the feel of the game makes it seem like it should be m to
>
>
> It wasn’t M due to Cortana. Then it would say partial nudity or something on the back. Halo 2 was M though because of the file with the dev mooning the camera. And when is there ton of bad dialogue? The worst word they have said is probably s**t. And that’s maybe only once. If there is cursing it’s very tame, like damn of hell. And it’s violent- so what? No where near as violent as Call Of Duty or GTA. You’re killing aliens with little to no blood that is blue. Only exception is the flood which was still never very gruesome. Again watch gameplay of Star Wars Republic Commando. As violent (a bit more in ways) as Halo and has a T rating. It also has more swearing and a lot more gruesome moments. The feel of Halo is hardly M violent. You’re fighting for a greater purpose, to defend humanity. You’re not murdering random people or killing terrorist in wars of aggression. Halo was fine as M bit it was never fully deserved. It’s fine as T and the game will be great. Unless you provide actual support on why Halo deserves an M rating besides “it’s violent” I’m gonna keep talking.

Grunts say f**k all the time. There’s a lot of swearing. The game was m for a reason. Just watching gameplay of halo 5 makes it seem like it should be m. And having it rated t does make it seem more childish

> 2533274974597111;7:
> > 2533274998668699;6:
> > > 2533274938678576;5:
> > > > 2533274974597111;3:
> > > > > 2533274998668699;1:
> > > > > Esrb has rated halo 5 t for teen. No other main stream halo has had this rating. And halo 5 doesn’t deserve it because I am sure that with the iwhbyd skull there will be a lot of language and references. This isn’t more kid friendly then halo 1,2,3,4. Its still just as violnt. This is so weird that halo 5 is t. And now younger audiences can get this game. We as a community should do something about it. Any ideas? And before I get hate let me just say this: halo 5 being t is a bad idea. This is bad for halo 5 it’s just not right for halo. So we should do something. This game is still the same In construct as the other 4. So the rating t is unfitting. It just doesn’t feel right. And it already seems violent. So why t? Help me out here anyone. 343 wants our feedback. Let’s help them by getting halo 5 bumped up to rated m.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > It’s T because Halo has never fully deserved M. It was never more violent than Star Wars. Look up the game Star Wars Republic Commando, that will give you a good feel of what this will be like. Borderline T. Explain why it’s a bad thing also? And how is this the same as Halo 4? Please explain. Younger audiences playing this game has never been a problem. 8/10 of the people complaining about this game being T because it’s not like original Halo probably started playing this game when they were below the age of 17. And anyways the Cod kiddie crowd that everyone doesn’t want on Halo won’t be on Halo because they play M games for the cool factor of being able to say “I play a rated M game.” And chances are that why majority of people complaining about the rating are complaining about it- they think making it rated T makes it immature. And the simple fact is that that it doesn’t. It changes nothing.
> > >
> > >
> > > It was rated M because of Cortana being pretty much naked.
> >
> >
> > That’s not the only reason lol. There is tons of bad dialogue, the games r overall violent, and the feel of the game makes it seem like it should be m to
>
>
> It wasn’t M due to Cortana. Then it would say partial nudity or something on the back. Halo 2 was M though because of the file with the dev mooning the camera. And when is there ton of bad dialogue? The worst word they have said is probably s**t. And that’s maybe only once. If there is cursing it’s very tame, like damn of hell. And it’s violent- so what
> ESRB Descriptors:
> Blood and Gore, Language, Sexual Themes, Violence
> ? No where near as violent as Call Of Duty or GTA. You’re killing aliens with little to no blood that is blue. Only exception is the flood which was still never very gruesome. Again watch gameplay of Star Wars Republic Commando. As violent (a bit more in ways) as Halo and has a T rating. It also has more swearing and a lot more gruesome moments. The feel of Halo is hardly M violent. You’re fighting for a greater purpose, to defend humanity. You’re not murdering random people or killing terrorist in wars of aggression. Halo was fine as M bit it was never fully deserved. It’s fine as T and the game will be great. Unless you provide actual support on why Halo deserves an M rating besides “it’s violent” I’m gonna keep talking.

Halo CE: Rated M ESRB Descriptors: Blood and Gore, Violence Had really pixelated boobage, so I’m not surprised it didn’t include it.
Halo 2: Rated M ESRB Descriptors: Blood and Gore, Language, Sexual Themes, Violence
Halo 3: Rated M ESRB Descriptors: Blood and Gore, Mild Language, Violence Surprised it wasn’t on this one either to be honest, it had better views.
Halo 4: ESRB Descriptors: Blood, Violence And again, this one too.

Now, I am almost positive they forced them to add sexual themes on Halo 2 due to Cortana, then afterwards it wasn’t necessary, but they kept the M rating due to being violent. Underage kids shouldn’t be playing the game to begin with.
1. I don’t want to hear their whiny voices screaming across Xbox Live.
2. They really don’t have the maturity that it takes to cooperate with others.
3. They just all around can’t cope with the online community, including the cursing, insults, violent tendencies, etc.
Yes, I am well aware that multiple underage kids play the game, and some of them are able to deal with the game, and it’s insinuations very easily. But there are plenty that can’t.

> 2533274998668699;8:
> > 2533274974597111;7:
> > > 2533274998668699;6:
> > > > 2533274938678576;5:
> > > > > 2533274974597111;3:
> > > > > > 2533274998668699;1:
> > > > > > Esrb has rated halo 5 t for teen. No other main stream halo has had this rating. And halo 5 doesn’t deserve it because I am sure that with the iwhbyd skull there will be a lot of language and references. This isn’t more kid friendly then halo 1,2,3,4. Its still just as violnt. This is so weird that halo 5 is t. And now younger audiences can get this game. We as a community should do something about it. Any ideas? And before I get hate let me just say this: halo 5 being t is a bad idea. This is bad for halo 5 it’s just not right for halo. So we should do something. This game is still the same In construct as the other 4. So the rating t is unfitting. It just doesn’t feel right. And it already seems violent. So why t? Help me out here anyone. 343 wants our feedback. Let’s help them by getting halo 5 bumped up to rated m.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > It’s T because Halo has never fully deserved M. It was never more violent than Star Wars. Look up the game Star Wars Republic Commando, that will give you a good feel of what this will be like. Borderline T. Explain why it’s a bad thing also? And how is this the same as Halo 4? Please explain. Younger audiences playing this game has never been a problem. 8/10 of the people complaining about this game being T because it’s not like original Halo probably started playing this game when they were below the age of 17. And anyways the Cod kiddie crowd that everyone doesn’t want on Halo won’t be on Halo because they play M games for the cool factor of being able to say “I play a rated M game.” And chances are that why majority of people complaining about the rating are complaining about it- they think making it rated T makes it immature. And the simple fact is that that it doesn’t. It changes nothing.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > It was rated M because of Cortana being pretty much naked.
> > >
> > >
> > > That’s not the only reason lol. There is tons of bad dialogue, the games r overall violent, and the feel of the game makes it seem like it should be m to
> >
> >
> > It wasn’t M due to Cortana. Then it would say partial nudity or something on the back. Halo 2 was M though because of the file with the dev mooning the camera. And when is there ton of bad dialogue? The worst word they have said is probably st. And that’s maybe only once. If there is cursing it’s very tame, like damn of hell. And it’s violent- so what? No where near as violent as Call Of Duty or GTA. You’re killing aliens with little to no blood that is blue. Only exception is the flood which was still never very gruesome. Again watch gameplay of Star Wars Republic Commando. As violent (a bit more in ways) as Halo and has a T rating. It also has more swearing and a lot more gruesome moments. The feel of Halo is hardly M violent. You’re fighting for a greater purpose, to defend humanity. You’re not murdering random people or killing terrorist in wars of aggression. Halo was fine as M bit it was never fully deserved. It’s fine as T and the game will be great. Unless you provide actual support on why Halo deserves an M rating besides “it’s violent” I’m gonna keep talking.
>
>
> __Grunts say f
k all the time.__ There’s a lot of swearing. The game was m for a reason. Just watching gameplay of halo 5 makes it seem like it should be m. And having it rated t does make it seem more childish

Do they though? I think I not.

> 2533274803493024;10:
> > 2533274998668699;8:
> > > 2533274974597111;7:
> > > > 2533274998668699;6:
> > > > > 2533274938678576;5:
> > > > > > 2533274974597111;3:
> > > > > > > 2533274998668699;1:
> > > > > > > Esrb has rated halo 5 t for teen. No other main stream halo has had this rating. And halo 5 doesn’t deserve it because I am sure that with the iwhbyd skull there will be a lot of language and references. This isn’t more kid friendly then halo 1,2,3,4. Its still just as violnt. This is so weird that halo 5 is t. And now younger audiences can get this game. We as a community should do something about it. Any ideas? And before I get hate let me just say this: halo 5 being t is a bad idea. This is bad for halo 5 it’s just not right for halo. So we should do something. This game is still the same In construct as the other 4. So the rating t is unfitting. It just doesn’t feel right. And it already seems violent. So why t? Help me out here anyone. 343 wants our feedback. Let’s help them by getting halo 5 bumped up to rated m.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > It’s T because Halo has never fully deserved M. It was never more violent than Star Wars. Look up the game Star Wars Republic Commando, that will give you a good feel of what this will be like. Borderline T. Explain why it’s a bad thing also? And how is this the same as Halo 4? Please explain. Younger audiences playing this game has never been a problem. 8/10 of the people complaining about this game being T because it’s not like original Halo probably started playing this game when they were below the age of 17. And anyways the Cod kiddie crowd that everyone doesn’t want on Halo won’t be on Halo because they play M games for the cool factor of being able to say “I play a rated M game.” And chances are that why majority of people complaining about the rating are complaining about it- they think making it rated T makes it immature. And the simple fact is that that it doesn’t. It changes nothing.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > It was rated M because of Cortana being pretty much naked.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > That’s not the only reason lol. There is tons of bad dialogue, the games r overall violent, and the feel of the game makes it seem like it should be m to
> > >
> > >
> > > It wasn’t M due to Cortana. Then it would say partial nudity or something on the back. Halo 2 was M though because of the file with the dev mooning the camera. And when is there ton of bad dialogue? The worst word they have said is probably st. And that’s maybe only once. If there is cursing it’s very tame, like damn of hell. And it’s violent- so what? No where near as violent as Call Of Duty or GTA. You’re killing aliens with little to no blood that is blue. Only exception is the flood which was still never very gruesome. Again watch gameplay of Star Wars Republic Commando. As violent (a bit more in ways) as Halo and has a T rating. It also has more swearing and a lot more gruesome moments. The feel of Halo is hardly M violent. You’re fighting for a greater purpose, to defend humanity. You’re not murdering random people or killing terrorist in wars of aggression. Halo was fine as M bit it was never fully deserved. It’s fine as T and the game will be great. Unless you provide actual support on why Halo deserves an M rating besides “it’s violent” I’m gonna keep talking.
> >
> >
> > __Grunts say f
k all the time.__ There’s a lot of swearing. The game was m for a reason. Just watching gameplay of halo 5 makes it seem like it should be m. And having it rated t does make it seem more childish
>
>
> Do they though? I think I not.

I wish they did. Like right when they walk up and see a spartan. F~~~!!! then run away. Hilarious.

cough

> 2533274998668699;4:
> > 2533274974597111;3:
> > > Esrb has rated halo 5 t for teen. No other main stream halo has had this rating. And halo 5 doesn’t deserve it because I am sure that with the iwhbyd skull there will be a lot of language and references. This isn’t more kid friendly then halo 1,2,3,4. Its still just as violnt. This is so weird that halo 5 is t. And now younger audiences can get this game. We as a community should do something about it. Any ideas? And before I get hate let me just say this: halo 5 being t is a bad idea. This is bad for halo 5 it’s just not right for halo. So we should do something. This game is still the same In construct as the other 4. So the rating t is unfitting. It just doesn’t feel right. And it already seems violent. So why t? Help me out here anyone. 343 wants our feedback. Let’s help them by getting halo 5 bumped up to rated m.
> >
> >
> > It’s T because Halo has never fully deserved M. It was never more violent than Star Wars. Look up the game Star Wars Republic Commando, that will give you a good feel of what this will be like. Borderline T. Explain why it’s a bad thing also? And how is this the same as Halo 4? Please explain. Younger audiences playing this game has never been a problem. 8/10 of the people complaining about this game being T because it’s not like original Halo probably started playing this game when they were below the age of 17. And anyways the Cod kiddie crowd that everyone doesn’t want on Halo won’t be on Halo because they play M games for the cool factor of being able to say “I play a rated M game.” And chances are that why majority of people complaining about the rating are complaining about it- they think making it rated T makes it immature. And the simple fact is that that it doesn’t. It changes nothing.
>
>
> How hasn’t it deserved rated m? I know tons of bad dialogue. The games r violent and the backstory is to. But I guess it’s not a bad thing it just doesn’t sit right. But we as a community can fix it and we should. Halo deserves its m rating. And it kinda does make it immature. Take smash Bros. that’s rated t. Now compare it to halo 5

And Smash Bros is not Halo. So nice comparison there /sarcasm. The backstory is violent but it’s not violent to the point of unnecessary or inappropriate. T doesn’t make it immature. The story and themes in it will make it mature or not. Also Grunts have never said f**k. I don’t know what game you’re playing but it’s not Halo if you’ve heard someone drop and f bomb.

> 2533274938678576;9:
> > 2533274974597111;7:
> > > 2533274998668699;6:
> > > > 2533274938678576;5:
> > > > > 2533274974597111;3:
> > > > > > 2533274998668699;1:
> > > > > > Esrb has rated halo 5 t for teen. No other main stream halo has had this rating. And halo 5 doesn’t deserve it because I am sure that with the iwhbyd skull there will be a lot of language and references. This isn’t more kid friendly then halo 1,2,3,4. Its still just as violnt. This is so weird that halo 5 is t. And now younger audiences can get this game. We as a community should do something about it. Any ideas? And before I get hate let me just say this: halo 5 being t is a bad idea. This is bad for halo 5 it’s just not right for halo. So we should do something. This game is still the same In construct as the other 4. So the rating t is unfitting. It just doesn’t feel right. And it already seems violent. So why t? Help me out here anyone. 343 wants our feedback. Let’s help them by getting halo 5 bumped up to rated m.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > It’s T because Halo has never fully deserved M. It was never more violent than Star Wars. Look up the game Star Wars Republic Commando, that will give you a good feel of what this will be like. Borderline T. Explain why it’s a bad thing also? And how is this the same as Halo 4? Please explain. Younger audiences playing this game has never been a problem. 8/10 of the people complaining about this game being T because it’s not like original Halo probably started playing this game when they were below the age of 17. And anyways the Cod kiddie crowd that everyone doesn’t want on Halo won’t be on Halo because they play M games for the cool factor of being able to say “I play a rated M game.” And chances are that why majority of people complaining about the rating are complaining about it- they think making it rated T makes it immature. And the simple fact is that that it doesn’t. It changes nothing.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > It was rated M because of Cortana being pretty much naked.
> > >
> > >
> > > That’s not the only reason lol. There is tons of bad dialogue, the games r overall violent, and the feel of the game makes it seem like it should be m to
> >
> >
> > It wasn’t M due to Cortana. Then it would say partial nudity or something on the back. Halo 2 was M though because of the file with the dev mooning the camera. And when is there ton of bad dialogue? The worst word they have said is probably s**t. And that’s maybe only once. If there is cursing it’s very tame, like damn of hell. And it’s violent- so what? No where near as violent as Call Of Duty or GTA. You’re killing aliens with little to no blood that is blue. Only exception is the flood which was still never very gruesome. Again watch gameplay of Star Wars Republic Commando. As violent (a bit more in ways) as Halo and has a T rating. It also has more swearing and a lot more gruesome moments. The feel of Halo is hardly M violent. You’re fighting for a greater purpose, to defend humanity. You’re not murdering random people or killing terrorist in wars of aggression. Halo was fine as M bit it was never fully deserved. It’s fine as T and the game will be great. Unless you provide actual support on why Halo deserves an M rating besides “it’s violent” I’m gonna keep talking.
>
>
> Halo CE: Rated M ESRB Descriptors: Blood and Gore, Violence Had really pixelated boobage, so I’m not surprised it didn’t include it.
> Halo 2: Rated M ESRB Descriptors: Blood and Gore, Language, Sexual Themes, Violence
> Halo 3: Rated M ESRB Descriptors: Blood and Gore, Mild Language, Violence Surprised it wasn’t on this one either to be honest, it had better views.
> Halo 4: ESRB Descriptors: Blood, Violence And again, this one too.
>
> Now, I am almost positive they forced them to add sexual themes on Halo 2 due to Cortana, then afterwards it wasn’t necessary, but they kept the M rating due to being violent. Underage kids shouldn’t be playing the game to begin with.
> 1. I don’t want to hear their whiny voices screaming across Xbox Live.
> 2. They really don’t have the maturity that it takes to cooperate with others.
> 3. They just all around can’t cope with the online community, including the cursing, insults, violent tendencies, etc.
> Yes, I am well aware that multiple underage kids play the game, and some of them are able to deal with the game, and it’s insinuations very easily. But there are plenty that can’t.

I agree that underage kids shouldn’t play Halo. I’m not saying they should. But what I’m saying is that Halo has never been inappropriate for anyone under the age of 17. The sexual themes was due to a dev mooning the camera. http://www.polygon.com/2015/4/7/8361223/halo-2-vista-was-a-real-thing
Like I said we won’t need to worry about screaming little kids populating the servers. For the same reason I said above- Most little kids that play Cod play it for the simple ‘cool factor’ that they can say they are playing an M game. And anyway in the years I’ve played Halo never once have I come across a screaming little kid. Halo isn’t simple like Cod and that will turn many younger players away.
PS Why did you edit my post? It had some ESRB description thing in it that was never in there.

> 2533274799135257;12:
> cough

I know right. I thought it was bad enough with the split screen threads. Now this.

> 2533274998668699;4:
> > 2533274974597111;3:
> >
> >
>
>
> How hasn’t it deserved rated m? I know tons of bad dialogue. The games r violent and the backstory is to. But I guess it’s not a bad thing it just doesn’t sit right. But we as a community can fix it and we should. Halo deserves its m rating. And it kinda does make it immature. Take smash Bros. that’s rated t. Now compare it to halo 5

You really just said that… please, stop crying and look at the games. They never deserved M. Violence, we as a society don’t care about it as much anymore. What was considered “hardcore” 15 years ago, is pretty tame by today’s standards.

> 2533274974597111;14:
> > 2533274938678576;9:
> > > 2533274974597111;7:
> > > > 2533274998668699;6:
> > > > > 2533274938678576;5:
> > > > > > 2533274974597111;3:
> > > > > > > 2533274998668699;1:
> > > > > > > Esrb has rated halo 5 t for teen. No other main stream halo has had this rating. And halo 5 doesn’t deserve it because I am sure that with the iwhbyd skull there will be a lot of language and references. This isn’t more kid friendly then halo 1,2,3,4. Its still just as violnt. This is so weird that halo 5 is t. And now younger audiences can get this game. We as a community should do something about it. Any ideas? And before I get hate let me just say this: halo 5 being t is a bad idea. This is bad for halo 5 it’s just not right for halo. So we should do something. This game is still the same In construct as the other 4. So the rating t is unfitting. It just doesn’t feel right. And it already seems violent. So why t? Help me out here anyone. 343 wants our feedback. Let’s help them by getting halo 5 bumped up to rated m.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > It’s T because Halo has never fully deserved M. It was never more violent than Star Wars. Look up the game Star Wars Republic Commando, that will give you a good feel of what this will be like. Borderline T. Explain why it’s a bad thing also? And how is this the same as Halo 4? Please explain. Younger audiences playing this game has never been a problem. 8/10 of the people complaining about this game being T because it’s not like original Halo probably started playing this game when they were below the age of 17. And anyways the Cod kiddie crowd that everyone doesn’t want on Halo won’t be on Halo because they play M games for the cool factor of being able to say “I play a rated M game.” And chances are that why majority of people complaining about the rating are complaining about it- they think making it rated T makes it immature. And the simple fact is that that it doesn’t. It changes nothing.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > It was rated M because of Cortana being pretty much naked.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > That’s not the only reason lol. There is tons of bad dialogue, the games r overall violent, and the feel of the game makes it seem like it should be m to
> > >
> > >
> > > It wasn’t M due to Cortana. Then it would say partial nudity or something on the back. Halo 2 was M though because of the file with the dev mooning the camera. And when is there ton of bad dialogue? The worst word they have said is probably s**t. And that’s maybe only once. If there is cursing it’s very tame, like damn of hell. And it’s violent- so what? No where near as violent as Call Of Duty or GTA. You’re killing aliens with little to no blood that is blue. Only exception is the flood which was still never very gruesome. Again watch gameplay of Star Wars Republic Commando. As violent (a bit more in ways) as Halo and has a T rating. It also has more swearing and a lot more gruesome moments. The feel of Halo is hardly M violent. You’re fighting for a greater purpose, to defend humanity. You’re not murdering random people or killing terrorist in wars of aggression. Halo was fine as M bit it was never fully deserved. It’s fine as T and the game will be great. Unless you provide actual support on why Halo deserves an M rating besides “it’s violent” I’m gonna keep talking.
> >
> >
> > Halo CE: Rated M ESRB Descriptors: Blood and Gore, Violence Had really pixelated boobage, so I’m not surprised it didn’t include it.
> > Halo 2: Rated M ESRB Descriptors: Blood and Gore, Language, Sexual Themes, Violence
> > Halo 3: Rated M ESRB Descriptors: Blood and Gore, Mild Language, Violence Surprised it wasn’t on this one either to be honest, it had better views.
> > Halo 4: ESRB Descriptors: Blood, Violence And again, this one too.
> >
> > Now, I am almost positive they forced them to add sexual themes on Halo 2 due to Cortana, then afterwards it wasn’t necessary, but they kept the M rating due to being violent. Underage kids shouldn’t be playing the game to begin with.
> > 1. I don’t want to hear their whiny voices screaming across Xbox Live.
> > 2. They really don’t have the maturity that it takes to cooperate with others.
> > 3. They just all around can’t cope with the online community, including the cursing, insults, violent tendencies, etc.
> > Yes, I am well aware that multiple underage kids play the game, and some of them are able to deal with the game, and it’s insinuations very easily. But there are plenty that can’t.
>
>
> I agree that underage kids shouldn’t play Halo. I’m not saying they should. But what I’m saying is that Halo has never been inappropriate for anyone under the age of 17. The sexual themes was due to a dev mooning the camera. http://www.polygon.com/2015/4/7/8361223/halo-2-vista-was-a-real-thing
> Like I said we won’t need to worry about screaming little kids populating the servers. For the same reason I said above- Most little kids that play Cod play it for the simple ‘cool factor’ that they can say they are playing an M game. And anyway in the years I’ve played Halo never once have I come across a screaming little kid. Halo isn’t simple like Cod and that will turn many younger players away.
> PS Why did you edit my post? It had some ESRB description thing in it that was never in there.

…what? Oh wait, I just noticed what you meant, I copy/pasted over, and I’m on a laptop, so my hand accidently hit the touchpad and went to the wrong location when I pasted, and didn’t notice. My bad

> 2533274974597111;13:
> > 2533274998668699;4:
> > > 2533274974597111;3:
> > > > 2533274998668699;1:
> > > > Esrb has rated halo 5 t for teen. No other main stream halo has had this rating. And halo 5 doesn’t deserve it because I am sure that with the iwhbyd skull there will be a lot of language and references. This isn’t more kid friendly then halo 1,2,3,4. Its still just as violnt. This is so weird that halo 5 is t. And now younger audiences can get this game. We as a community should do something about it. Any ideas? And before I get hate let me just say this: halo 5 being t is a bad idea. This is bad for halo 5 it’s just not right for halo. So we should do something. This game is still the same In construct as the other 4. So the rating t is unfitting. It just doesn’t feel right. And it already seems violent. So why t? Help me out here anyone. 343 wants our feedback. Let’s help them by getting halo 5 bumped up to rated m.
> > >
> > >
> > > It’s T because Halo has never fully deserved M. It was never more violent than Star Wars. Look up the game Star Wars Republic Commando, that will give you a good feel of what this will be like. Borderline T. Explain why it’s a bad thing also? And how is this the same as Halo 4? Please explain. Younger audiences playing this game has never been a problem. 8/10 of the people complaining about this game being T because it’s not like original Halo probably started playing this game when they were below the age of 17. And anyways the Cod kiddie crowd that everyone doesn’t want on Halo won’t be on Halo because they play M games for the cool factor of being able to say “I play a rated M game.” And chances are that why majority of people complaining about the rating are complaining about it- they think making it rated T makes it immature. And the simple fact is that that it doesn’t. It changes nothing.
> >
> >
> > How hasn’t it deserved rated m? I know tons of bad dialogue. The games r violent and the backstory is to. But I guess it’s not a bad thing it just doesn’t sit right. But we as a community can fix it and we should. Halo deserves its m rating. And it kinda does make it immature. Take smash Bros. that’s rated t. Now compare it to halo 5
>
>
> And Smash Bros is not Halo. So nice comparison there /sarcasm. The backstory is violent but it’s not violent to the point of unnecessary or inappropriate. T doesn’t make it immature. The story and themes in it will make it mature or not. Also Grunts have never said f**k. I don’t know what game you’re . playing but it’s not Halo if you’ve heard someone drop and f bomb.

Yes they have dude. Here’s a direct quote I heard in halo 3. " hey demon f**k u. I’m gonna rip out ur gizzards and eat them hahaha".

1. There’s already a thread about this.
  2. Why are people complaining about this? Halo has always been on the borderline of “M” and “T.”

I think it’s kinda stupid to be complaining about something like this.

I’ve seen way more swearing and graphic games get T ratings than Halo lol. At the end of the day, it’s just a recommendation, and has no bearing on who is allowed to purchase it. It’s up to the retailer to decide whether or not they choose to refuse a sale, to which a consumer can just go somewhere else. There are absolutely no legal repercussions whatsoever to selling a game to someone outside of it’s recommended audience.