Halo 5 Ranking system

Is it just me or is the ranking system in halo 5 -Yoink-. I mean I like what they did in a way with the brackets it reminds alot like league of Legends, but for example every single person is in Onyx in ffa which is strangely odd, matchmaking is more luck based depending on what teammates you get, I’m diamond 4 in arena and I constantly get either unrated or people in divisions plat and under. Imo your teammates should be in the same division you are in. Also another point I want to make is the party system. Halo 3 had a system where if the other team ran 4s they would get matched up against a team of 4, not randoms. I usually run by myself or with one other and its annoying playimg against a team of 4s and having randoms on you team going -10+ . My friend who never could get a 50 in halo 3 or past 35 in halo 2 is in Champion Bracket for arena, just makes me wonder how messed up the ranking is lol.

Well for the most part I’m getting placed with people in the same division at least but I think the higher your csr the less players on that skill level there will be if that makes sense. As for the unrated players they have gotta get a rating somehow haha. I think the system will work a lot better in a week or two once more people have got the csr ratings

Halo 4’s ranking system was pretty good. (Halo Reach’s system was aswell amazing but I’m not going to talk about it because Bungie made it) They matched you up with people are around your rank. I wonder why 343i made the system worse, I hope they fix that.

> 2533274966925681;2:
> Well for the most part I’m getting placed with people in the same division at least but I think the higher your csr the less players on that skill level there will be if that makes sense. As for the unrated players they have gotta get a rating somehow haha. I think the system will work a lot better in a week or two once more people have got the csr ratings

I literally had teammates one game that were bronze and gold and we’re playing a team of a champ and onyx players. Not fair at all lol

> 2533274822205116;4:
> > 2533274966925681;2:
> > Well for the most part I’m getting placed with people in the same division at least but I think the higher your csr the less players on that skill level there will be if that makes sense. As for the unrated players they have gotta get a rating somehow haha. I think the system will work a lot better in a week or two once more people have got the csr ratings
>
>
> I literally had teammates one game that were bronze and gold and we’re playing a team of a champ and onyx players. Not fair at all lol

Yeh thats not fair. I’m starting to have the same problem now as well.