Halo 5 ranked issues

I am preferably a solo player and I would like to have a system in place kind of like on mcc ranked to where if you are 2 or less people you dont match full teams. Throwing me on a team against a full team and giving me little Jonny who just plugged his xbox up that day and accidentally selected ranked instead of social is dumb and if you care about longevity in a game and want to keep high population this needs to be done. No one wants to lose rank because they drop 30 plus kills but still lose because a teammate quits or goes 2 - 20. It sucks and it is very discouraging

This exact thing exists in the game at this exact moment.

Not for the ranked playlist I play.

The ranking System in this game is broken you always match full fireteams …and the population in 2021 is also low

> 2535448382158675;1:
> I am preferably a solo player and I would like to have a system in place kind of like on mcc ranked to where if you are 2 or less people you dont match full teams. Throwing me on a team against a full team and giving me little Jonny who just plugged his xbox up that day and accidentally selected ranked instead of social is dumb and if you care about longevity in a game and want to keep high population this needs to be done. No one wants to lose rank because they drop 30 plus kills but still lose because a teammate quits or goes 2 - 20. It sucks and it is very discouraging

I feel you for sure. Happens quite a lot in my ranked matches that I consistently match full teams and I have teammates going 7-23 for the entire match. It gets to be quite annoying when it happens consecutively without bound.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.</mark>

es raro la clasificación de este juego no siempre funciona de una manera excelente