Halo 5 Rank (Need fixing)

Are u serious? So how come when I go 30-7 in a match that my team loses, I get deranked by 17 points?? YOINK Halo 5 CSR. I just can’t understand how trashy teamates r addiquate enough to determine ur rank as a halo player. What is so good about other players that they get to determine how you should rank in the leaderboards. This new CSR needs to either be removed or reserved for League Play specific playlists only. All this news rank does is cause stress when it should give motive to keep playing and have fun doing so. Because if you can’t have fun while being competitive in Halo then what’s the point of playing halo. as that is what halo has always truly been about.

I agree it’s annoying, just lost three games in a row despite going positive each time, but you should go in with a team and this won’t happen.

Halo 3 ranking was if you win you earn exp and maybe level up, and if you lose you don’t earn exp and you either stay the same level as you were or you derank.

It’s a team game also, doesn’t matter how good you are, depends on your team, and also this is a beta, you’re not going to keep your rank anyway when it releases so don’t get why you’re complaining about your rank.

Look I’m a huge Halo fan…just check my service record and you’ll see. But when a game is so frustrating that I’d rathe play another game, then something is clearly wrong.

Look I’m a huge Halo fan…just check my service record and you’ll see. But when a game is so frustrating that I’d rathe play another game, then something is clearly wrong.

halo is a team game you win with your team you lose with your team a good example of this ranking system is league of legends its pretty much the same thing some times you win and go up by 83 points like i did

> 2533274873884839;4:
> Look I’m a huge Halo fan…just check my service record and you’ll see. But when a game is so frustrating that I’d rathe play another game, then something is clearly wrong.

Did you play Halo 3? The same thing happened in that. You could go +30 and still lose rank if your team lost.

Also, sometimes you could win 20 or so games without ranking up. That doesn’t seen the case in this.